Chapter 70: Home invasion.

Iyana's POV

"You need to leave for work before we get carried away." I say and he chuckles. "Ube nelanga elihle mkam." says Nkosinathi and i feel my cheeks heat up. (Have a good day my wife.) "Nawe ube nelanga elihle myeni wami." He chuckles. He pecks my lips multiple times and i giggle. He takes his bags and leaves. Who knew my life would be like this? If you told me earlier on this year i would have laughed in your face, quite literally.

I finish washing the dishes and i leave them to dry on the dish rack. Ma walks in and sits on the bar stool. "I can't believe that you guys are so lovey dovey yet a few months ago you couldn't stand the sight of each other." she says and i chuckle. "I also can't believe it i feel like someone will wake me up and say it was all a dream." I say. "Well it's not it's your reality."

"And I like this new found reality of mines. I'm much more happier than i was before. He is the first man to make me this happy and make me feel loved, cared for and he manages to make me feel like a queen." I say and she smiles. "I'm happy that you feel that way. Everybody deserves their own happily ever after." she says and i smile. "It feels good to be counted." We chuckle.

"Let me get going otherwise I will be late." I say. "I will be back late today so you have to cook." she says. "Okay akunankinga uhambe kahle la uya khona." (no problem travel safely wherever you are going.) "Ngiyabonga. Ube nelanga elihle mtanami." "Nawe ube nelanga elihle ma." She smiles and i take my bags and keys of the key rack and leave.

I put my bags in the boot and get inside my car and drive off. I connect my phone to the radio and shuffle my playlist and the song Back to sleep by Chris Brown starts playing. I wonder who that girl was that showed up yesterday. I don't want to overthink anything because Nkosinathi did say that he will explain everything to me once his ready but since my mind likes overthinking I can't keep calm about this situation at hand.

But judging from the look of things they have a serious past and she was once considered a member of this family but i wonder what changed. I wonder what gogo meant when she called her a murderer. Did she murder one of his relatives or what? I shake my head to rid of these thoughts.

I don't need to overthink now not when gogo and her son have disowned each other. I wish there was a way to help but there isn't. Something needs to be done because ugogo can go anytime and her son will need to come to her funeral. This relationship needs to be repaired I just don't know how but let me forget about it and focus on my own problems that I have.

I get to work and i take my bags out of the boot and go inside. My receptionist, Bianca, stops me. "How are you?" she asks. "I'm good and you." I answer. "I'm good too. You've been really missed here." "I missed work too." "Did everything go well?" "Yeah it did and it was a beautiful send off." She nods and smiles.

"Everything is still afloat right?" I ask. "Everything is all good. Don't worry when you go on leave just know that you leaving the company in good hands." she answers. "I know that but one can never be too sure these days." She chuckles. "Everything is good I just wanted to check up on you and make sure everything went well." "Thanks everything went well don't worry." She smiles and i walk to the elevator.

I wait for the doors to open up and they do and i go inside. They close and it takes me to the top floor. The doors open and i walk to my office and i find Bokang jotting something in her diary. "I'm back." I say and she turns the chair around and smiles when she sees me. "I missed you." she says. "I missed you too love."