011 | open barn.

Reggie had been sat on his windowsill for around thirty minutes, watching everyone outside

Reggie had been sat on his windowsill for around thirty minutes, watching everyone outside. hershel and rick had gone somewhere, and the rest of rick's group were still on a rampage about the barn. reggie wanted even more for their group to leave now. he couldn't face andrea. he couldn't face shane. he couldn't face daryl. he had no idea how he would ever face any of them again. he was scared, and reggie was never scared, not really. he was ready for them all to leave. he wanted them to be on their way, now. he wanted them to pack up their cars and that stupid fucking RV and head to fort benning or wherever it was that they were supposed to be going. it would be a good day when they did. when reggie never had to see any of them again. especially shane. he didn't want to see him.

with a cigarette between his lips, reggie just watched. they were all wondering where rick and hershel were. reggie was wondering where on earth his dad had gone, but he didn't say anything. he couldn't say anything. it was like the second shane's lips hit him, his voice had disappeared into thin air. he couldn't find it. it was just gone, like it had got too scared and ran away. just left, like that. not to mention that reggie felt like he couldn't even go down the stairs in his own home because he was too scared of shane.

he could hear daryl getting angry at everyone because they were supposed to be out looking for amy, but they weren't. they were all just sat next to the porch. reggie no longer cared about amy or her whereabouts. it sounded mean, but he just didn't care. he just wanted them to leave, with or without amy. reggie was convinced that the second shane was off that farm, he would be okay again. he knew it didn't work like that, but it was more of a hope than a complete fact. he hoped that he'd feel okay when shane left. if he wasn't too scared to do it, he would've killed shane. he would've taken his sword and chopped his fucking arms off because that's what he deserved. he should've done it, but he didn't.

"what's all this?" reggie heard daryl ask as shane came back with a bunch of guns. reggie felt like throwing up again, but he didn't.

"you with me, man?" shane asked, handing daryl a gun. seeing daryl even communicate with shane was enough for another tear to fall down reggie's face. "time to grow up."

"where's dale?" andrea asked, following shane and daryl as shane continued to hand the guns out. reggie quickly got off the windowsill, putting out his cigarette and running down the stairs, joining maggie on the porch. this was happening.

"thought we couldn't carry," was the first thing reggie heard when he got to the porch as shane handed t-dog a gun.

"yeah, well we can and we have to." shane said. maggie went down the porch steps to talk to glenn, so reggie did too. reggie could feel daryl's eyes stuck to him, and he didn't know why. it was more of an intense stare than usual, it was scaring him.

"look, it was one thing sitting around here pickin' daisies when we thought this place was safe, but now we know it ain't." shane said, before turning to glenn. "how about you, man? you gonna protect yours?" and glenn actually took the gun. then he went to maggie. "can you shoot?"