061 | feelings aren't mutual.

Rick had decided that it was time for everyone to start sleeping in their own houses and what not

Rick had decided that it was time for everyone to start sleeping in their own houses and what not. Reggie had been doing kind of okay sleeping in his own room. Better than expected, anyway. He was still scared, but he was managing to sleep okay alone, until Daryl would join him at random times when he thought Reggie would be sleeping. He'd come into his room, wrap his arm around his waist, leave a soft kiss on his cheek, and then fall asleep. Reggie appreciated it, because he felt safer when Daryl was there. He didn't feel nervous by Daryl's touch anymore. Sex was another thing — they hadn't tried since the last time they tried and Reggie started crying, so neither of them would make a move. They were just too scared to try it out. He felt happy with Daryl's hugs.

Daryl had been out most of the day because he wanted to clear his head a little and have some alone time. Deanna was hosting a welcome party for the group at her house. Reggie was just getting ready to go, since Maggie had given him a shirt to wear and told him — well, threatened him that she'd hit him over the head with something heavy if he didn't show up and wear the shirt.

So, there Reggie stood. He was in front of the mirror in his room, wearing a white button up shirt and a pair of black trousers. He still had his boots on. His curls were still long and crazy, though he had been thinking deeper into getting a haircut. He was debating on asking Jessie to give him one. He thought that maybe he would. It was just the thought of somebody touching him that he didn't like. He knew he'd have to step out of his comfort zone some time, though. He'd never get better if he didn't, and he wanted to get better. He really, really wanted to get better.

"Reggie," he heard Maggie's voice as she knocked on the door before opening it, a small smile appearing on her face as she looked at her brother. "You look great. Super professional."

"Dunno what I gotta be professional for." Reggie said, doing up the last button on his shirt.

"I don't know, just so you can feel good, I guess." She shrugged. "You look good, though. Come on, lets go."

"Is there gonna be alcohol?" He asked as they walked out of his room and downstairs, before they walked out of the house.

"Dunno. I haven't been yet." She replied.

"I hope there's alcohol." Reggie huffed. "Dunno how i'm gonna get through this shit without it. I need at least four vodkas."

"That's great, i'll have Glenn put a vomit bucket at the side of your bed before ya stumble home." She said, making them both laugh.

"Good idea." He said, as Glenn joined them. "Hey, bucket boy."

Glenn quirked an eyebrow. "Bucket boy?"

"You're on bucket duty tonight. Reggie said he's having at least four vodkas if they have it, so ya gonna have to put a bucket at the side of his bed. It was my job every weekend before the fall, so it's yours now. I'm retired." Maggie explained. Glenn huffed.