031 | broken and frozen.

tw: rape

tw: rape

Reggie had learnt that the man was called 'the governor.' he had put him in a room even darker than the last one. his wrists were free of the duct tape, but were being held on large chains instead. he had been in there for what seemed to be just over forty minutes, despite the governor saying he would be back in five. reggie was trying to find a way to slip out of the chains the entire time, but it wasn't working. he had two choices. stay, or sever his own hand like merle. he didn't know if maggie was okay. he didn't know if glenn was okay. he didn't know if either of them had snitched, and the governor and merle knew where the rest of the group was, so he had no idea if the group were okay, either. he felt sick to his stomach, just thinking about what was going to happen to him as soon as the governor got back. he hasn't felt that scared since he'd been in the stables, back at the farm. he felt so scared. not even marcus made him that scared. there was something about the guy that called himself 'the governor' that really scared reggie.

maybe it was the emotionless look in his eyes, or maybe it was the fact that he had put reggie in what looked to be a room where you would torture somebody. he continued to tug on he chains, trying to get himself out. it was no use. it was just hurting him, and he didn't see any signs of him slipping them any time soon. he knew that merle or the governor would be back soon, and he didn't know which one he would prefer it to be. he didn't know why he kept doing this. living in an apocalypse was just ridiculous. he had nothing good going for him. none of them did. it was always just bad, and when they thought things were getting good, it was only a matter of time before the bad stuff started happening again. he didn't understand why he was even alive. why he was even trying. he didn't want to be alive before the apocalypse, and he definitely didn't want to be alive during, so why was he even doing it?

"all right, let's see." the governor's voice was heard as he walked through the door, with a tray full of weird contraptions.

"where's my sister?" reggie asked. he really didn't care about anything else. he just wanted to know if maggie was okay.

"cooperate, and you'll get answers. what's that in your pocket?" the governor asked, walking close to reggie as he saw an imprint in the pocket of reggie's black jeans. he walked over, dipping his hand into reggie's pocket, going far down, touching the pack of cigarettes that were in there. reggie flinched as the governor got closer to his crotch area, trying to pull away. "oh, that makes you uncomfortable, doesn't it? have i found your breaking point?"

"please. please don't do that." reggie said, trying to move himself away, but it was no use. he couldn't move. the governor went further, until he literally hand his handful. "stop! please, stop it."

"relax, i'm just having a cigarette." he said, opening up the pack as he put a cigarette between his lips, lighting it up. then, he pulled it out of his mouth, before putting out out on reggie's skin, making him stay emotionless, even though it hurt. "this doesn't effect you as much as me touching you does, does it?"