042 | two familiar faces.

So much had happened since the attack in D block

So much had happened since the attack in D block. someone had killed karen and david, but nobody knew who. tyreese had hit rick because of it, so rick broke his gentle farmer streak and beat the shit out of him in return. more people had gotten sick, and it was even closer to home, now. glenn was sick. doctor s was sick. they were all in quarantine, so daryl, reggie, tyreese, bob, michonne, and faye were going on a run for some medication at a college around twelve hours away. it was going to be a long drive, but it was vital. they needed to get the antibiotics to everyone so that the rest of the people that were sick wouldn't die. however, they had already lost the car since they came into contact with thousands of walkers travelling in a herd, and had to go on foot for a full night.

they were next to a little lake, now. reggie was stood next to daryl on a wooden bridge whilst they watched tyreese clean his shirt. he had previously been covered in guts from the herd, when he had killed a bunch of walkers. he just put it in the dirty water and then ringed it out, making the blood from the shirt go into the lake. the group minus tyreese were all trying to figure out where to go next. they definitely needed a new car. it would take them days to get back without one, and reggie wasn't sure his legs had the strength. he already felt like he was about to pass out with the heat. he was so close to convincing daryl to give him a piggy back ride until they at least got a little bit closer. he was holding that off until he got extra tired, though. he just really wanted to find a new car. he also knew that the longer they took, the more danger everyone at the prison were in. if they didn't get back with the antibiotics in time, all of his family could die. hershel, maggie, beth. misty. they were all at risk, and he needed to get the antibiotics back to them.

"this is turner creek, so barnesville must be a few miles downstream." michonne said, reading off the map that hershel had drawn for them. he wanted to go, but he was too high risk.

"sounds like our best chance at finding a new ride." bob replied.

"yo, ty!" daryl called out to tyreese who was still cleaning his shirt. reggie was sure that his shirt was definitely clean by now. "come on, let's go. vámonos."

"gonna be no damn shirt left by the time he's finished with it." reggie said, following daryl, michonne and faye off the bridge whilst bob waited for tyreese. "gosh, we need a car. i'm so tired."

"you're such a moaning myrtle." faye said, rolling her eyes at him.

reggie looked at her. "sorry, who asked you to speak?"

"oh my god! do not start this. both of you, shut up." daryl said, "if you start goin' back and forth, i'm leavin' your asses behind."

reggie groaned as they continued to walk. he lazily dragged his boots along the ground. he just wanted to hurry up and get back to the prison so he knew everybody was okay. his dad was very, very vulnerable, so he was worried about him. glenn, too, because he was actually sick. he loved glenn, and he had started to care about him like a brother. he didn't want glenn to die. he was one of the good people in the world. he made his sister so happy, and if reggie took away maggie's husband like he took away beth's boyfriend, he wouldn't be able to live with himself. he just tried to walk fast as he left everybody in the dust. if he was the only one to get there then so be it. he wasn't letting anybody die.