064 | me? you mean me?

Aiden had died whilst out on a run with Glenn and the others

Aiden had died whilst out on a run with Glenn and the others. So, Deanna was in mourning. Glenn told a story, and Reggie believed him right off the bat. He didn't do it. He didn't kill Aiden, and he had nothing to do with it at all. Reggie believed him completely. He had no reason not to trust Glenn. No reason not to believe him, because he saw the way Aiden acted. Then, the saddest part was that Noah had also been killed on the run by walkers, but Glenn said that it was Nicholas' fault, because he was the one that moved and pushed the revolving door whilst Noah and Glenn were in the other one. Nicholas was trying to kill them because he had such vengeance to seek after Aiden died. It was their fault for being so stupid, though. It was only a matter of time that one of them died, because they were stupid on their runs. Reggie didn't feel sad. He didn't feel much for Aiden at all. What really hurt was Noah.

Noah dying meant that Beth's death was basically for nothing. She died so he could live and have a chance at freedom. Now, he was dead, too. It sounded selfish that he was feeling sadder for his sister than he was for the boy that had just died, but he couldn't help it, because Beth's death now felt so meaningless. She should have been there in Alexandria with them, and she wasn't. He was so angry at Nicholas. So, so angry. He couldn't even look his way, because if he did, he would end up slicing his throat.

Maggie had also told Reggie that Gabriel had said some things about the group, talking about how they didn't deserve to be there because they had done bad things. The thing that Reggie didn't understand was that all the 'bad things' they had done, were the reason that Gabriel was in such a place to start with. He wondered if he was just projecting, though, because of all the people he had the fault in killing over at his old church. He was a coward. He was a scared coward, and Reggie didn't want much to do with him anymore. He didn't need to, he wasn't in his group anymore.

Tara had been injured pretty badly, too, with a head wound, so since Pete was being an asshole, Reggie was the one treating her to make sure she was getting the treatment she deserved, not some biased, half-assed treatment from Pete because she was from Rick's group. He wanted to make sure Tara was cared for well.

"Rick, hey." Reggie said as he walked down the street, seeing Rick stood outside of Jessie's house, a look on his face that he couldn't really pick apart.

"Hey." Rick replied, taking a deep breath, but not taking his gaze from the Anderson household. "I'm gonna talk to him."

"To Pete?" Reggie cocked an eyebrow. Rick nodded his head. "I don't think that's the best idea, Rick. If he don't leave, ya just gonna make it worse for Jessie if he knows people are gettin' suspicious."

"So you want me to leave it?" Rick raised his eyebrows at him.

"No, I want you to wait." Reggie said back, grabbing his wrist slightly. "Rick, believe me. There was this one time that Marcus' brother got suspicious when we visited 'im here in Virginia. He got weird about it, an' when we got home, Marcus literally beat me black an' blue 'cause apparently it was my fault. Wait, Rick."