056 | exhausted.

Tyreese and Sophia had both passed away

Tyreese and Sophia had both passed away. Carol and Sasha were completely and utterly distraught. Three people in one day. Three of the most kindhearted, loving, amazing souls on that earth in one day. The group were so dull. Everyone was heart broken. It was the three people in the group that hated anything evil. They were so sweet. They did nothing but love. They weren't killers, they weren't bad people. They didn't have a bad bone in their body, but they all died. Tyreese, Sophia and Beth were all dead. All of them. All three of them were gone and the group didn't know how to cope. On the same day in the same 24 hours, all three of them just dead and buried like they never existed in the first place. Gone.

Carol had lost her baby girl. The baby girl she had been through so much with. Gone just like that by a walker. She'd been bitten in her neck area, which wasn't a place anybody could save her. She was just dead. All that time she was missing, and all the time every single person spent looking for her when she was gone, it didn't matter anymore because she was dead. Dead and gone just because she tried to help Tyreese after he got bit. She died helping somebody. The two of them died helping Noah find his family.

The group had gone to help Noah find his family at an old place he used to live at, but all of his family were dead. The community must've been raided or something bad like that. It was crawling with walkers. Crawling with death. Just like their group.

There was no cure, either. Eugene was just a lying, scared little man that lied for protection.

Reggie still hadn't spoken a word to Maggie. He hadn't spoken a word to anybody since he watched his sister get shot in the head. It was understandable. He didn't say sorry for Sasha and Carol's losses, because he was too busy comprehending his own. Nobody blamed him. Daryl just wished that Reggie would talk to him, but he didn't. Every time Daryl spoke to him, Reggie would just turn away. It was nothing personal. He was doing it to everyone. The only person it was personal towards was Maggie. She knew that he was ignoring her on purpose, that he was mad at her for something, but she just didn't know what. She couldn't figure it out no matter how hard she tried. All she wanted was her little brother to talk to her, to hug her so they could grieve together.

They were all walking to Virginia, now. It had been three weeks since they lost the three family members. It had also been two weeks since they'd had any food, and days since they had any water. Reggie didn't care about the food or the water. He didn't care about anything, really. The weather was beyond hot. Summer time had come around extremely fast. Way faster than they had all expected, which meant them not having water was even worse.

Reggie wasn't sure what was in Virginia. He didn't really know why they were going there at all, but everyone else was, so he was too. He had just accepted the fact that they were never going to find Sulli. They'd all been in different parts of the woods all around the prison, so it was safe to say that the poor dog hadn't made it out alive. Maybe he got eaten by walkers, or maybe he got killed by one of the Governor's men. Reggie didn't know, but he just knew that the chance of Sulli being alive was small. The chance of him ever seeing his dog again was small. It was time to just accept the loss and move on, even if it did break his heart.