066 | nurse misty and jesus.

Thankfully, because of Daryl's blood, Reggie had survived the shot

Thankfully, because of Daryl's blood, Reggie had survived the shot. It had been two months since it happened, and a lot had gone off in that time. Alexandria faced a huge herd that ripped down the walls, and got inside, whilst also being attacked by some people named the W's. Unfortunately, Jessie and both of her children had been killed during the overrun, and Ron had shot out Carl's eye, which was absolutely insane. He survived it, thankfully. Deanna had also died, via walker bite. Her husband, Reg, was killed just before she was, by Pete. So, on Deanna's orders, Rick killed Pete just after. Everything was insane, but they were slowly being themsleves again. Slowly becoming back to normal.

Denise, Charlie, and Reggie had been working in the infirmary. When Reggie was up and well, he and Charlie began training Denise all that she needed to know. She started dating Tara, too, which was cute. After Charlie had basically saved Reggie's life, the two were able to put their differences aside and become good friends. They hung out a lot, and actually enjoyed each other's company — which Reggie would've never seen coming.

Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham had a run in with some people called the Saviours whilst leading the herd away, but they didn't think too much about it. They'd heard the name Negan. Reggie had only met one guy in his life named Negan, and that was Marcus' older brother. He was from Virginia. He was sure it wasn't him, though, so he didn't mention it to any of them. There was no point, when the Negan he once knew was probably long gone and dead.

"Hey." Reggie said, walking up to Daryl who was fixing the front of the car for him and Rick to go on a supply.

Daryl looked up at him with a smile, watching him walk toward him, holding his hand above his eyes to block the sun. "Hey."

"Ya good?" He asked, leaning against the car. Daryl nodded.

"Yeah, still wish you'd come along, though." He replied, rubbing his eyebrow. "I mean, last time I left you here, ya shot shot an' almost died, so are ya sure ya don't wanna join us?"

"I got stuff to do, scraped knees to put baindaids on an' all that important shit. Sorry." He said, before Denise started walking over. "This is the list of stuff ya need to get for the infirmary, if ya can find it. Denise also wanted me to ask you to get soda. She wants it real bad, 'cause Tara was talkin' about it in her sleep, or somethin'. I don't know, just try gettin' it if ya can. She's goin' on that two week run with Heath, so she wants to give her a gift."

"All right. Please come with me." Daryl said again, making Reggie sigh. "There's Charlie and Denise 'ere, they'll be fine."

"Can I come?" Misty suddenly appeared behind Daryl, startling the both of them. "God, i'm not a spooky ghost!"

Reggie grinned at her, whilst Daryl shook his head and spoke. "No, ya ain't comin'. We got walls now, ain't no reason to go outside of 'em. Go bake with Carol or somethin'."