025 | the bull and the china.

tw: abuse

tw: abuse.

A lot had happened since they went outside with the prisoners. a lot. tomas said that he wanted rick and the rest of the group to spot them some weapons and teach them how to fight the walkers. rick agreed with that, as long as they'd stay in a separate cell block. they also said they'd help them clear one out so they could stay in one. they slightly went on a rampage. big tiny got bitten, and he got put down by tomas. then, tomas tried to kill rick, so rick killed tomas and andrew. the only prisoners left were marcus, axel, and oscar. they were staying in the other cell block. the rules were that they weren't allowed anywhere near cell block c. the only place they were allowed to go was their cell block. that was it. marcus had been adimant that he and reggie were going to meet up. the entire time during the training and clearing out the cell block, he hadn't left reggie alone. daryl hated that.

hershel was breathing, but nobody knew how long that would be for. he was handcuffed to the bed just in case he turned. beth was sat with him. she wouldn't leave his side. reggie couldn't get his dad's gasps and wails of pain out of his mind. he kept seeing it. he didn't want hershel to die. he deserved better than that. reggie was sat on the edge of his bed in his cell, thinking. he didn't know if he was going to go and meet up with marcus. he wanted someone to talk to, someone that listened. marcus always listened in the past. daryl didn't listen much. reggie felt bad for daryl, but he did need someone to listen. he missed marcus, too. reggie loved daryl and all, he really did, but reggie still felt lonely. marcus didn't tell reggie that he 'wasn't gay.' marcus didn't leave in the mornings before reggie woke up. marcus wasn't scared to hug reggie, and at the minute, reggie just really needed a hug. daryl wasn't going to provide that for him.

so reggie got up, grabbing his sword and putting it on his back. he put his boots back on, and stepped out of the cell as quiet as he possibly could. daryl was laid on the perch. reggie walked quietly, trying to walk past him without waking him up. he had his arm over his eyes, and knee up as his leg was folded. reggie didn't know why he felt bad, but he did. it felt like he was going behind daryl's back. he felt like he was cheating on him, but he wasn't. it wasn't like daryl even wanted to be with reggie. he didn't love reggie. he was just a toy that he played around with when he felt like it. daryl had said that himself, and that's what reggie tried to make himself remember as he got to the metal door.

"where ya goin'?" reggie heard daryl ask, his voice grumbly and tired. he'd gotten up and followed reggie to the door.

"to get air," reggie lied, holding the doorknob. "go back to sleep."

"nah you ain't. you're goin' to see that fuckin' weirdo that calls ya peach." daryl said, moving in front of reggie.

reggie furrowed his eyebrows. "and so what if i am, daryl?"

"do it, see if i care. i don't give a fuck." daryl said, making reggie scoff, twisting the doorknob.

"yeah, i know. that's why i'm doing it. you don't give a fuck, i know you don't give a fuck, so i don't know why i even felt bad that i was going." he said, as he opened the door.