065 | positive and negative.

TW: abuse and talk of blood (??) idk if that's a
trigger but i know people have phobias of blood
so 🤷‍♀️

TW: abuse and talk of blood (??) idk if that's atrigger but i know people have phobias of bloodso 🤷‍♀️

Reggie sat in Marcus' car, outside of a house he hadn't been in before. It was in Reston, in Virginia. It was Marcus' brother's house. His name was Negan, and Reggie hadn't met him before. It was the middle of summer, though, so Marcus suggested going up to Virginia to see his brother, and his brother's wife, Lucille. He'd be gone for the weekend, Friday to Monday, but he was nervous about it. Since he wasn't at college, though, he had no excuse not to go, because Marcus would only get suspicious and accuse him of all kinds of things he hadn't done. It was easier to just do what he said, and that's how he ended up in Virginia in the first place.

It was a cute house. It was white, and had a nice flower bush outside, just outside of the front porch. There was a motorcycle at the front — which Reggie had never been a fan of. He didn't really like bikes, nor did he like bikers much. There were little blue shutters at the side of the windows. The grass was nearly mowed, and it just looked nice. Reggie felt like he didn't belong there much, because he didn't really look presentable. Not in a state to meet his boyfriend's older brother and his wife, anyway.

He had a cut on his lip, and a bruise around the side of his eye. He also had bruises in the shape of fingers around his wrists, to which he had covered up with a hoodie, despite the hot weather. He had no idea what Marcus' excuse would be as to how Reggie got the bruises, but he'd come up with something. He always did. He walked into a door. He got into a fight. A horse kicked him at the farm. There was always something, even if they sometimes weren't believeable — he'd say them, anyway. Anything to take the blame away from him. And Reggie would agree, because he loved him. He loved him so damn much that it physically hurt.

"You ready to go in, Peach?" Marcus asked, a little smile on his face that he'd had for a couple of days. He was weirdly happy, and Reggie was happy because he was happy.

"Yeah." Reggie replied, returning the little smile.

"Come on, then." Marcus said, patting his thigh before opening the car door. Reggie opened his at the same time.

The two of them walked to the front door, and Marcus knocked. It took around twenty seconds for a man to answer the door, and Reggie assumed that was Negan. He was visibly older than Marcus was, but he was still good looking, anyhow. He had a neat beard, and his brown hair was swept neatly to the side. He also had extremely white teeth. Then, next to him, must've been his wife, Lucille. She was pretty, too. She was wearing pearl earrings, and had dark blonde hair that was nice and curly, that'd clearly been done with rollers. Ashley's hair was often done that way.

"Hey!" Negan said, enthusiastically as he engulfed his brother in a hug, before turning to Reggie. "Hey! I'm Negan, you must be Reggie. This is my wife, Lucille."