⟣Chapter 7

⟣•07•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
The white coat zombie made a gurgling sound in its throat. Pushing the little girl in its hand forward, the zombie opened its rotten palm, revealing several crystal nuclei. ‎Wen Qingling was surprised.

This zombie actually had a trace of human‎ consciousness.

It wanted Wen Qingling to help the little girl become a zombie with consciousness.

Jiang Lan: “We can try treating them first. Let’s wait till they are cured before requesting for the crystal nuclei payment.”

Wen Qingling took a small blood anemone from the office. “Wanna eat it?”

Roaring, the little girl pounced forward, holding the fist-sized blood anemone and nibbling on it. The smell of blood wafted out.

There were zombies gathered outside the clinic door, having been attracted by this smell. However, they dared not come forward and could only watch from a ‎distance. ‎

Wen Qingling did not know whether the current state of his parents was due to his blood or due to the blood anemone. He had no choice but to experiment a little.

The little girl only took a few bites before giving the remaining half of the blood anemone to the white coat ‎zombie.

The white coat zombie looked very hungry. It grabbed the blood anemone and finished it in just a few bites.

Its memory was restored. Its chaotic brain gradually cleared up. The cloudy look in its eyes slowly disappeared, replaced by liveliness.

Wen Qingling had been observing them this whole time. Though their decaying bodies had not changed for the time being, their mannerisms and behavior had changed.

After waiting a while longer, the white coat zombie suddenly spoke in a hoarse, grating voice, “Thank. You.”

The rotting body had not recovered. The white coat zombie had only managed to regain its consciousness.

Wen Qingling took a larger blood anemone and encouraged the two to eat it.

The regeneration and restructuring of flesh and bone that his parents had experienced previously was once again seen in the two zombies.

Looking at their intact bodies, Feng Bin was very excited, though his face still could not express any emotions. “The crystal nuclei that I owe, I will definitely repay.”

The small Tong Tong, with a stiff face, solemnly gave thanks as well. “Thank you big brother.”

Wen‎ ‎Qingling reminded them, “We look like people, but we are not human. If you’re hungry, you can hunt mutant animals to eat. Do not eat people and don’t give humans a reason to hunt you.”

Feng Bin nodded, “I will definitely restrain myself.”

Wen Qingling’s hypothesis was correct, the blood anemones really could help them restore their bodies and regain their consciousness.

Wen Qingling still wanted to know the difference between the zombies who recovered solely by eating the blood anemones and his parents who not only ate the blood anemones but also drank his blood.

After some comparison, he realized that the disparity in strength between the two groups was very large.

His parents’ speed and strength could almost be compared with third grade evolved lifeforms. Feng Bin’s overall strength, on the other hand, while higher than that of ordinary zombies, still fell slightly short of a first grade evolved lifeform’s strength.