⟣Chapter 132

⟣•132•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
TL: Moonlit

Mi Yan was about to vomit, looking at Wen Qingling in horror. “Are you crazy? You encounter a Level 6 evolved creature and instead of running, you’re chasing after it?!”

Excitement flickered in Wen Qingling’s eyes as his spiritual power locked onto the ‘Leader’ hidden within the horde of zombies. “It’s a male ‘Leader,’ looks mature, and should be more reliable than the sisters and blood zombies. It’s the one.”

Mi Yan felt dizzy and bewildered. “You can tell a zombie’s maturity from its face? I admit you’re the dad.”

Wen Qingling pushed aside the surging zombies, and the ‘Leader,’ sensing Wen Qingling’s intention, turned around and ran.

Wen Qingling continued the pursuit, with the off-road vehicle following closely behind the ‘Leader.’ As he chased, Wen Qingling shouted, “Let’s discuss something! Please become a corpse general, a high-ranking official!”

The ‘Leader’ ran swiftly, turning back and roaring, a chain hanging around its neck forming an elegant arc.

Wen Qingling pleaded, “Don’t run, follow me, and I’ll ensure you live a life of luxury.”

The ‘Leader’ kept sprinting, “Roar, roar, roar!”

Wen Qingling accelerated further, determined to surpass the ‘Leader,’ racing with all four wheels like in a long-distance run.

“Boom!”

A female zombie fell from the sky, crashing onto the hood of the off-road vehicle. The glass shattered, and the female zombie’s sharp claws attacked Wen Qingling inside the car. Wen Qingling grabbed the female zombie’s wrist, about to break it…

“Don’t hurt her!” Mi Yan widened his eyes and firmly grabbed Wen Qingling’s arm.

Wen Qingling paused, giving the female zombie an opportunity. With no way to kill her and nowhere to hide, Wen Qingling could only step on the brake, sending the female zombie flying.

Ignoring the approaching horde of zombies behind them, Mi Yan hastily got out of the car and went to see the female zombie.

The female zombie climbed up from the ground and roared, launching herself once again. Wen Qingling appeared in front of Mi Yan, kicking the female zombie away.

Mi Yan shouted, “Be gentler, Dad!”

Wen Qingling responded, “Teach me how to be gentle with zombies.”

He did want to be gentle, but faced with a zombie covered in corpse stench relentlessly attacking, how could he be gentle?!

The ignorant and unaware female zombie jumped up once more.

Wen Qingling kicked her away again.

Mi Yan’s eyes turned red. “This might be my mom!”

Wen Qingling had a face full of black lines. “You can recognize her like this? Are you using telepathy for family identification?”

Mi Yan pointed at the female zombie approaching again. “The necklace around her neck, that tacky heart-shaped pendant, was specially customized by my dad for my 18th birthday. Each member of our family has one, and there’s a family photo inside the pendant.”

Mi Yan pulled out the necklace from around his own neck, which looked similar to the one on the female zombie’s neck. Well, it was hard to say ‘similar’ since the female zombie’s necklace was covered in dark bloodstains and rotting flesh, only the shape of the pendant could be recognized. Of course, heart-shaped pendants were too common.