⟣Chapter 33

⟣•33•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
This time, it was a complete face-off with the Blood Corpse.

The Blood Corpse launched a zombie tide against the Ling City Base but were intercepted by Wen Qingling on the way, who was labeled as “close to humans” by them. Wen Qingling didn’t care about this at first, but eventually, some zombies wanted to teach him the rules of the zombie world and made him learn by experience.

Either be human or be a zombie, you cannot have both. You can only choose one.

Wen Qingling: “???”

Wen Qingling: Choose your father!

When Wen Qingling got angry, even he was afraid of himself.

You dared to teach him the rules but he overturned the rules and set his own rules.

Ling City is very large. Both Wen Qingling and the Blood Corpse can only move in one direction and never set foot in the central area. No one knows how many evolved entities are there.

When Wen Qingling came back, he separated the soldier zombies from the zombie tide and brought them back to South City. The weapons in the hands of the zombies were brought back by the Blood Corpse by controlling the group of zombies. And now, more than half of these weapons fell into Wen Qingling’s hands. This is also another reason that intensified the conflict between him and the Blood Corpse.

The day after the zombie tide was stopped, Wen Qingling felt that the zombies in South City were decreasing. He thought they were being poached and used his spiritual power to investigate, but found that they were being diverted to the East and West cities — they were attracting the zombies to leave!

AD

If it was the East City, he wouldn’t be surprised if the Blood Corpse did it, but what about the West City? Has a “leader” appeared there too? He hadn’t heard of it before.

In order to prevent the soldier zombies that were finally recovered from being handed over to either side, Wen Qingling built an outer city outside the original wooden city wall, with four vases on each side. The two cities were nested, with two layers of vases inside and outside the outer city wall, which was 10 meters high, and the inner city wall was extended to 15 meters. The civilized zombies lived in the inner city and the recovered zombie soldiers lived in the outer city.

The soldier zombies seem to have a natural preference for the weapons, they keep holding them. Wen Qingling can control them as tools even without restoring their consciousness, just like normal zombies. However, Wen Qingling doesn’t want to use them as puppets. He wants people.

Wen Qingling uses his spiritual power every day to clear their minds. He wants the soldier zombies to voluntarily become civilized zombies, but he doesn’t want to force them. After all, eating blood anemones would make them influenced by his blood, which is no different from being controlled. If they are willing, he will help them restore their consciousness and body. If not, he can only let them continue to wander. The Blood Corpse is rapidly getting stronger and Wen Qingling can’t afford to be complacent. The Blood Corpse evolves by eating humans, while Wen Qingling evolves by absorbing crystal nuclei. He thinks he is much more advanced than the Blood Corpse. He can absorb thousands of crystal nuclei at once. Can Blood Corpse eat so many people at once? It can’t!

It’s a bit embarrassing to say that something he raised with his own blood is now threatening him. Even if he dies, Wen Qingling will not be at peace. Therefore, he needs crystal nuclei, a large number of them.

He wants to race against the Blood Corpse to see who is the real father.

Wen Qingling decides to visit West City. He has already had a falling out with the East City and doesn’t want to have the same trouble with the West City. Everyone is a good neighbor and partner. They shouldn’t always think about fighting and killing. Even if they become zombies, they should be zombies with aspirations. Is it not good to have a peaceful and stable family life?