⟣Chapter 131

⟣•131•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
TL: Moonlit

The Blood Corpse has been hanging there for three days, still lively and energetic despite being a bit hungry.

Yuan Chen is human and doesn’t possess the same vitality as the Blood Corpse. With his injuries, let’s see how long he can hold on.

Wen Qingling scanned the Blood Corpse with his psychic power, helping him regain his senses. The Blood Corpse, who was initially excited to see his cousin hanging up, immediately wilted as he remembered his own actions. He thought that he should have escaped with his cousin; otherwise, Wen Qingling would surely dissect him.

Wen Qingling personally went to the Yue County Base to help the hypnotized followers regain their clarity. Afterward, he went to the Xiang County Base to see if the quarreling couple had separated.

With a sweep of his psychic power, everything returned to normal. Chang Boheng and Wen Chu were mentally and physically exhausted from their constant arguments. Chang Boheng didn’t have time to entertain Wen Qingling; it was more important to pacify his wife. She had been greatly wronged in the past few days, and if he didn’t appease her, he might end up single.

Wen Qingling didn’t disturb them and went to find Luo Fengjue and Mi Yan.

When Wen Qingling arrived, Luo Fengjue and Luo Zhi were nailing wooden boards, trying to divide the existing rooms to create a small room for Mi Yan to live in.

Since news of the detoxification agents and vaccines spread, many survivors came seeking shelter every day, causing a severe housing shortage.

Luo Zhi already considered it a luxury to have a single-person apartment to himself. Now that Luo Fengjue and Mi Yan suddenly arrived, Luo Zhi didn’t want to trouble Chang Boheng any further and had to find a solution on his own.

Chang Boheng knew that Luo Fengjue and Wen Qingling had a deep relationship, so his attitude toward him naturally differed from others. He wanted to allocate a separate house for Luo Fengjue but was refused by Luo Fengjue himself. Housing in the base was tight, and he didn’t want to trouble Chang Boheng further. As long as there was a place to stay, he was fine and not picky.

Luo Zhi was afraid that the two children would be inconvenienced, so he wanted to give up his apartment for them to live in. He could stay anywhere, even in the corridor. Compared to those who couldn’t even enter the city and had to sleep in the wilderness, being able to stay in the corridor was already a great honor.

But Luo Fengjue and Mi Yan weren’t selfish people. They didn’t agree with Luo Zhi’s decision to give up his apartment, so they came up with the idea of renovating the house. Squeezing a little was no problem as long as they had a place to settle down.

Seeing Wen Qingling’s arrival, the three of them were overjoyed.

Luo Zhi was extremely grateful to Wen Qingling and didn’t know how to express his gratitude. He was just an ordinary person who had endured the hardships of the apocalypse, experienced all kinds of suffering, and encountered all sorts of people. Since meeting Wen Qingling, his situation had completely turned around. He was cared for in every aspect and looked after in everything he did. Even someone as busy as Chang Boheng would often come to check on him. All of this was thanks to Wen Qingling’s care.

Words felt inadequate to express his gratitude. A simple “thank you” couldn’t suffice.

Luo Fengjue understood his father’s feelings, and he also had a lot of gratitude. He said, “In the future, if you have any orders, feel free to say so. Both my father and I owe our lives to you. No need to be polite with us.”