⟣Chapter 30

⟣•30•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
Xiao Hen looked at Fang Shenlong and Miao Bo. From their silence, he could see their determination to enforce this plan. No matter how much he persuaded them, it would be useless and would incur resentment and hostility instead.

Xiao Hen looked at them one by one. There were too many self-righteous, arrogant, and domineering people. He tried hard to hold Wen Qingling down and prevent him from completely standing on the opposite side of mankind, but there were always people who pushed him that way.

A rough man with a beard asked, “Brother Luo, do you know this person?”

Luo Fengjue introduced to everyone, “This is my brother, Wen Qingling. He has no ill intentions. Everyone, don’t get so fired up.”

Luo Fengjue also introduced other people to Wen Qingling, saying, “Qingling, this is Captain Meng Hua. I was seriously injured while escaping from South City. Fortunately, I met Captain Meng, otherwise I might be dead by now.”

Ji Rong: “???”

Brother, you’re being grateful toward the wrong person.

It was your brother’s effort that allowed you to escape from the pile of zombies in the South City.

Lu Tianjin did not know until his death that Luo Fengjue, who he thought had died in South City, had long left South City alive and had joined the Ling City Base.

Wen Qingling could save the four unrelated people, so how could he just sit back and watch his brother die? It was impossible for Luo Fengjue to die in South City.

Meng Hua looked at Wen Qingling but asked Luo Fengjue, “Does he have an ability?”

Luo Fengjue proudly said: “He had wood-type ability. Back then, the entire South City base had to rely on him for the rations. He was amazing.”

Meng Hua laughed and stood up from his seat, “That’s great. We are in need of strong people. With Brother Wen joining us, our odds of winning will be a little better.”

Xiao Hen silently paid attention to the development of the situation. He took in the crowd’s reaction.

Where there are people, there are disputes. With one sentence, Meng Hua put Wen Qingling into his camp. This made Miao Bo, who was the first to persuade him but was rejected, look ugly. Miao Bo and Fang Shenlong had always been of one mind.

The blood corpse had not yet come to attack, but they had already begun the infighting for power.

Others were unaware of Wen Qingling’s strength, but Chang Boheng, Wen Chu, and He Yi knew very well that this was a powerful man who could treat the infected and could also establish a base in the zombie-ridden South City. Chang Boheng had always felt that he seemed to be able to control the zombies in South City, but the idea was so bizarre that he couldn’t even convince himself, let alone say it to the public.

Although Chang Boheng felt that Wen Qingling would not join the Ling City Base and would not be drawn by any force, he still could not take it lightly. After all, there was a relationship between Luo Fengjue and Wen Qingling. He was afraid that Wen Qingling would be successfully pulled in by Meng Hua.

Chang Boheng stood up and said with a smile, “Doctor Wen, if you are interested in joining our base, that’s a great thing.”

Chang Boheng introduced him to everyone, “This Doctor Wen is the doctor at South City Clinic. He saved Wen Chu’s life. He is the benefactor of Wen Chu and I.”

Chang Boheng directly exposed the existence of South City Clinic, so that everyone could clearly realize the true value of Wen Qingling.

Sure enough, once Chang Boheng’s words were out, the expressions of everyone in the room changed.