⟣Chapter 134

⟣•134•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
TL: Moonlit

The high-level officials from various regions rushed over and asked, “What’s happening? Why the urgency?”

Xiao Jiang tried to adjust his expression and didn’t immediately confront them. Instead, he recounted the situation witnessed by Xiao Hen to the high-level officials.

Everyone’s faces turned pale. Not to mention whether there were foreign zombies being attracted, even if it was just the zombies within China gathering together, it would still be a terrifying flood.

This disaster couldn’t be described as a mere zombie tide.

Now the most important thing was to investigate the situation. If there were indeed foreign zombies being drawn in, then this would no longer be a disaster limited to China alone but a catastrophe for entire Asia and even the world.

Reconnaissance aircraft took off from the central giant city and flew towards various border areas to search for the source of the zombie flood.

The emergency orders were issued, and the real challenge had just begun.

As expected, as soon as Xiao Jiang mentioned his despicable son’s request, the conference room exploded. The commotion was even louder than the bargaining of the market aunties. Xiao Hen coldly watched it all unfold.

Civilized City.

Ji Rong, He Lin, and Shi Chong stood on the city wall with serious expressions. The number of zombies outside the city was decreasing. They were inexplicably being attracted and gradually leaving. The number of zombies was decreasing.

If all these zombies were to leave, when Wen Qingling returned, they wouldn’t know how to explain it. But they couldn’t tether these zombies to prevent them from leaving either. It was truly a dilemma.

Just when they were racking their brains to retain these zombies, Wen Qingling returned with a large group of people.

Ji Rong and the others hurriedly went out of the city to greet them.

Wen Qingling didn’t waste any words. His voice appeared in the ears of all the high-level officials, “Meeting at the City Lord’s Mansion.”

Wen Qingling had never spoken with such seriousness before, which made everyone extremely cautious. No matter what tasks they had at hand, they immediately set them aside and rushed to the City Lord’s Mansion for the emergency meeting.

The newly appointed Zombie General of the Northern Direction and the Lord of the Northern Direction went together. The researchers they brought back would be assigned by dedicated personnel.

By the time Wen Qingling arrived at the conference room, all the high-level officials had already gathered.

At a glance, Wen Qingling saw a little girl in a princess dress and almost thought she had entered the wrong place.

“Why are you here?” Wen Qingling asked.

The little girl was none other than Mo Yu Rou, the “leader” of Rong City, who excelled in sonic attacks. If she hadn’t shown up on her own, Wen Qingling would have almost forgotten about her.

The little girl made a funny face at Wen Qingling and said, “I heard that Civilized City is recruiting ‘leaders,’ so I came here to sign up~”

Song You Shan, the little girl’s mother who came with her, anxiously tried to stop her and explained, “There are no survivors left in Rong City now. They heard that Civilized City has detoxification agents and vaccines, so they all joined this base. Even the zombies in Rong City have almost left. We didn’t know what to do, so we came here.”