⟣Chapter 117

⟣•117•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
TL: Moonlit

“Wen! Qing! Ling!” Xu Shengfei, who was being ignored, had gone mad. He roared and pounced towards this side.

Lu Tianjin, who was hiding on the side, quickly rushed up to intercept. In front of Wen Qingling, it had to prove its worth.

“Get out of the way!”

Lu Tianjin’s worth was being kicked away again with a single kick.

Wen Qingling had an energy sphere in his hand but didn’t even look at it before throwing it to Xiao Jiang.

Xiao Jiang: “…”

Wen Qingling: “100 ordinary beast crystals.”

Xiao Jiang: “?”

He looked at his son in confusion.

Xiao Heng: “Medical fee.”

Xiao Jiang: “…”

Wasn’t this your wife? Why would you ask for medical fees after treating your father? Does everything have to be settled within the family?

Wen Qingling asked, “Should we save this person?”

Xiao Jiang and Xiao Hen: “Save!”

Xu Shengfei had already pounced closer, and Wen Qingling punched her, sending her flying. “My suggestion is not to save him and let him turn into a zombie. It’ll only take one or two minutes.”

What kind of ruthless words were these?!

Xiao Jiang’s face turned black, “We must save him!”

Wen Qingling looked at him coolly, “Fine, 1000 ordinary beast crystals.”

Wen Qingling opened his backpack, grabbed a fist-sized blood anemone, and threw it at Xiao Hen. “It’s up to you.”

Xiao Hen caught it and replied, “Okay.”

Wen Qingling rearranged his backpack and put it on his back. Xu Shengfei screamed and pounced once again.

Wen Qingling reached out his hand, “Lend me the knife.”

Xiao Hen gave him the knife, and Wen Qingling wielded it. Xu Shengfei changed her position in the air, and Wen Qingling followed suit. With a single swipe of the knife, Xu Shengfei crashed to the ground like a cannonball!

It didn’t split into two sections as expected.

Wen Qingling: “…”

He flipped the blade handle, the knife’s edge facing outward.

Xiao Hen: “…”

Is it okay to use the back of the knife to attack?

Xiao Jiang: “…”

Xiao Jiang: “Is he… is he okay?”

Xiao Heng: “He’s strong, stronger than you can imagine.”

Xiao Jiang: “…Yeah, indeed unimaginable.”

In the midst of a life-and-death struggle, being able to wield the knife in reverse was something no one could imagine. It was like facing a barn and shooting another barn on the battlefield.

Xiao Hen approached Old Xue, placing the blood anemone on his neck. The tendrils of the blood anemone quickly pierced into Old Xue’s neck, and the small blood anemone rapidly inflated like a balloon.

While Wen Qingling chased Xu Shengfei, someone in the distance tried to ambush Wen Qingling by using a gun.

Wen Qingling’s mental power was sharp, and he quickly dodged. Xu Shengfei counterattacked, pouncing toward Wen Qingling.