⟣Chapter 35

⟣•35•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
A group of people arrived at the outskirts of South City. They were unable to enter, so they had to park their vehicle.

Yin Cheng got off the car and looked at the abandoned car yard in front of him. The human traces were obvious. It was deliberately pushed to stop vehicles from entering. The main road was not blocked by abandoned cars but was filled with densely packed zombies.

Meng Lao got off the car and was very excited when he saw the situation in front of him. “Are these conscious zombies? Are they so smart that they know how to push cars to block the road?”

Yin Cheng smiled and said, “It’s not the zombies that are smart, it’s the person controlling the zombies who is smart. I am becoming more and more curious about who Wen Qingling is.”

Meng Lao regretted, “It’s a pity that Old He didn’t come with us. Otherwise, how excited would he be to see his speculation come true?”

Psychic ability users can actually control zombies to such a degree!

They were standing outside the South City with so many people gathered together, but the zombies did not rush over to bite anyone. This was already very unusual. When someone tried to approach and their footsteps exceeded the first car, the zombies would howl and rush over. The person retreated to the outside, and the zombies continued to ignore them.

Facts told them that the South City was not to be trespassed.

What happened outside South City did not escape Wen Qingling’s mental perception. He said to Xiao Hen, “Your people are here to find you.”

Xiao Hen was stunned, “Ji Rong and the others?”

He had instructed them to return on their own after the matter was over and not to come to South City unless there was something particularly important.

Wen Qingling said, “Not only them but also others.”

Wen Qingling took the initiative to reach out his hand, “Thank you for your help. We have learned how to use the weapons.”

As for accuracy, they can only slowly practice it later. They couldn’t keep Xiao Hen here forever.

Xiao Hen understood that this meant Wen Qingling wants him to leave. Xiao Hen looked at him for a while, then reached out and shook his hand.

Wen Qingling said, “Please tell them not to have any ideas about South City.”

At first, Xiao Hen didn’t understand, but when he drove out of South City and saw all these people gathered outside, he understood.

The way Xiao Hen appeared surprised them. The zombies did not attack him and even gave way to him. Were these still zombies?!

Xiao Hen scanned them coldly and finally looked at Yin Cheng. “What are you doing here?”

Yin Cheng said with a sneer, “These zombies are so polite to you that they didn’t attack you. It’s surprising.”

Ji Rong, He Lin, and Shi Chong walked to Xiao Hen’s side. “They are planning to catch a few zombies and study them.”

Xiao Hen saw someone tying a rope. They were really going to catch the zombies.

Xiao Hen’s eyes turned cold. “Yin Cheng, you’d better not mess around. The situation in Ling City is not as simple as you think. You should give up those crazy ideas.”

Yin Cheng laughed. “I just want to catch a few zombies. Meng Lao needs material for research. Is that a crazy idea?”

Meng Lao nodded. He was already curious about conscious zombies and now he wanted to study them himself.