⟣Chapter 54

⟣•54•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
When they arrived, a fight was about to break out at the entrance. A mutated bull lay on the ground, blood pooling around it.

Wen Bo pointed at a person who also had a gun in his hand, but it was a smaller one. They were confronting Wen Bo.

Mo Jing felt annoyed when he saw them. Although these people were also part of the base, they were the original residents of the small town and had formed their own group. They always clashed with the survivors from outside, constantly engaging in minor conflicts. They just lacked an opportunity to completely break out into a full-blown confrontation.

Mo Jing and his group were young and powerful, serving as the leaders among the survivors from outside. For the sake of their own interests, he had to fight back.

Mo Jing said, “He San, what are you up to again?”

He San was originally a troublemaker in the small town, spending his days idly and making a living by running gambling dens. He associated with people like him, who were not well-liked during peaceful times but thrived in the post-apocalyptic world.

He San stood there, circling his hand with the wooden barn, and peered at Mo Jing with a raised neck. “Kid, I heard these two big carts of mutated livestock are your friends’ goods?”

Mo Jing glanced at Wen Qingling and said, “Yes, what about it?”

He San suddenly became furious. “What about it?! Are you blind?! The entire town and all the mutated livestock near the town are the property of our base! Who do they think they are, daring to come to our base and snatch things? Aren’t they tired of living?!”

He San pointed the gun at the two carts of mutated livestock and declared, “I’m telling you right here, these two carts are all belongings of our base. They won’t take a single one away!”

Mo Jing angrily retorted, “He San! You’re going too far! They caught these, and if they want to take them, let them. If you want them, go and catch your own. As long as you can catch them, I won’t say a word!”

“To hell with catching them! I already have them in my hands. Why should I go and catch them myself?!” He San cursed loudly.

He San was originally a troublemaker and a scoundrel, so there was no reasoning with him. Wen Qingling extended his hand, Ning Ning handed him her own hand weapon, and Wen Qingling swiftly loaded it. With a loud bang, the bullet pierced through He San’s shoulder blade.

Target hit, a lucky shot.

The sudden sound of the gun startled everyone. When they saw the arrogant He San lying on the ground, clutching his shoulder and wailing in pain, they were all stunned.

Mo Jing: “…”

Classmates: “…”

Damn… This person is merciless and speaks few words. Without saying a word, they disabled him before even talking.

He San wailed as he crawled over to retrieve his gun, but Wen Qingling reached out and grabbed it in mid-air. Wen Qingling opened the gun again, disabling He San’s other shoulder.

Lucky shot +1, another hit, how fortunate.

He San let out a scream like a slaughtered pig.

Everyone was shocked by Wen Qingling’s ability to manipulate the gun from a distance. What kind of supernatural power was this? Telekinesis?!

Wen Qingling threw He San’s old handgun to Mo Jing, who hurriedly caught it, looking dumbfounded.

Wen Qingling walked toward the mutated bull that was already dead. He stood in the pool of blood for a moment and then returned.