⟣Chapter 102

⟣•102•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
Upon seeing hope, Yu Jinhui decided to buy some time and said, “They are indeed with me, and they are all talented individuals. I invited them as guests. There’s no talk of cutting off hands, ahhh!”

A desperate scream echoed from outside the car, causing the pursuing vehicle to sway and nearly flip over.

Wen Qingling opened the car window and threw a severed hand outside, which smashed into the windshield of the car behind. As they saw what it was, they were all shocked.

Yu Jinhui’s hand was unmistakable to them, especially the unique ring on his finger, which confirmed the owner’s identity.

They realized the situation had escalated and were about to send a car back to report when thick, sturdy vines suddenly emerged from the ground. Like giant octopus tentacles, they whipped around, flinging away the chasing cars. Then, in the astonished gazes of the pedestrians, they vanished into thin air. It all felt like a dream, except for the damaged ground and the cars that had been thrown out. Otherwise, no one would believe that what just happened was real.

Wen Qingling calmly wiped the blood off the knife, “Can you tell me the truth now? Where are they?”

Yu Jinhui, in excruciating pain and losing consciousness, sweat mixed with blood dripping down, said, “In… the basement of my villa…”

Wen Qingling replied, “Lead the way.”

Yu Jinlin had just returned from the garden with some fresh flowers and was pruning them when she heard the commotion outside.

She put down her scissors and asked, “Who is outside?”

A burly man, covered in blood, stumbled in and said, “Madam! Madam, please save Jinhui!”

As Yu Jinlin caught sight of the severed hand the man was holding, she screamed in horror and sternly scolded, “Why are you bringing such filthy things into the house? Throw it out!”

The burly man didn’t dare to throw it away and said, “Madam, this is Jinhui’s hand…”

“What did you say?!” Yu Jinlin stood up abruptly.

Nie Tianling was still working when he received a call from Yu Jinlin. She was crying so heavily on the other end that she was about to faint. She urgently asked Nie Tianling to save someone. Yu Jinhui had been captured and had his hand chopped off, and his life was at stake.

Nie Tianling was also shocked and couldn’t understand who would dare to be so bold as to harm their Nie family in the Sixth District. They clearly didn’t regard their Nie family highly enough!

Xiao Hen’s car stopped in front of a villa.

“This is the place…” Yu Jinhui, losing too much blood, was barely holding on. He was afraid that if he lost consciousness, he would lose his life. “I can go down and have them… release the person…”

“No need.” Wen Qingling scanned with his psychic power and saw the scene in the basement, causing his heart to tremble.

Wen Qingling dragged Yu Jinhui out of the car, and the subordinates guarding outside the villa panicked as they saw their leader covered in blood being carried out. They didn’t dare to approach or leave, so they could only follow them cautiously.

Yu Jinhui, held hostage by Wen Qingling, was dragged all the way to the basement.

Wen Qingling said, “Open the door!”

Yu Jinhui quickly had someone open the door, his heart filled with intense hatred. The ferocity in his eyes was almost impossible to hide. He wanted them to die! Only by thinking about all the ways they could die could he barely maintain his sanity.