⟣Chapter 99

⟣•99•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
Wen Qingling: “I need to find someone.”

Big Brother Yu’s confidence grew even more. “Then you’ve come to the right people. Our ‘Mud Rats’ specialize in selling information and are experts at finding people. Who do you want to find? What’s their name? Any specific characteristics?”

Wen Qingling said, “I’m looking for Yin Cheng from the First District. Where is he now?”

Big Brother Yu’s smile stiffened. “Brother, this is the Sixth District. It’s quite far from the First District. If you want to know, we’ll have to send someone to inquire. We’ll give you an answer within two days. Is that acceptable? Because of his special status, finding out his whereabouts would be risking our lives. The reward might not be low. Are you sure about placing the order?”

Wen Qingling replied, “No.”

Big Brother Yu: “…”

Is he joking with me?

Wen Qingling continued, “Has he done anything sensational recently?”

Big Brother Yu hesitated for a moment. “Does the auction two days from now count? I heard that Colonel Yin is one of the organizers.”

Wen Qingling responded, “That doesn’t count.”

Confirmed, Yin Cheng did indeed return alive.

Big Brother Yu: “…”

He felt like this person was toying with him, but he had no evidence.

Wen Qingling then said, “Help me find someone named ‘Brother Hui’. I’m not sure about the specific characters for ‘Hui,’ but I know they should have considerable power in the Central Mega City.”

Big Brother Yu had already lost his smile. He feared being rejected again and pondered, “Brother, there are too many people in the entire Central Mega City called ‘Brother Hui’. Since anyone who can be called ‘Brother’ should have some power, are you planning to find all of them?… Of course, if the reward is sufficient, it might still be possible.”

The size of the organization limits the scope of its influence, and anyone with a bit of power can be called a ‘Brother’. The range was indeed too vast. Wen Qingling knew about Luo Fengjue’s strength, and whoever could trap him must have some means. According to Big Brother Yu’s process of elimination, the bodies would likely be cold by the time they found them.

Wen Qingling felt that it was pointless to discuss these matters with a teenager. It was a waste of time, so he said, “I want to meet your leader. I have a significant business proposition.”

Big Brother Yu: “…”

No, you’re being too stingy. After all this talk, the business hasn’t materialized, not even a small tip, and I haven’t seen any meat. Now you want to meet their leader? Can anyone just meet the leader?

Big Brother Yu’s attitude was no longer respectful and pleasing. “How big is your significant business? Our leader doesn’t meet people easily.”

Wen Qingling replied, “It’s bigger than what you can imagine.”

Big Brother Yu: “What is it? If you don’t tell me, I can’t convey it to our leader.”

Wen Qingling said, “An antidote for the zombie virus. Is that business big enough for you?”

Big Brother Yu: “…”

The group of children: “…”

Big Brother Yu pulled out a larger dagger from his waist and played with it in his hand. “Brother, we’re not ordinary kids. Our ‘Mud Rats’ are spread throughout the entire Mega City. Wherever there are children, our people are there. Your tricks won’t work on us.”