⟣Chapter 26

⟣•26•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
The cars were queuing up, waiting to enter the base.

Wen Qingling looked at the high fence. The wall was about 8 meters high, enclosing the entire base. It looked solid and safe.

The Ling City base is much larger than his Civilized Base because not only the survivors of Ling City but many survivors who fled from other provinces also gathered here.

The Ling City Base is located in Lan Province, and it is already a large survivor base. Once captured, the casualties will be immeasurable.

When his psychic power was released, the entire Ling City Base was shrouded in his psychic power. Countless noisy voices were ringing in his brain, and many faces flashed through his mind quickly. At last, the faces of two women were captured.

Found them.

“Which esteemed friend is visiting us? Shouldn’t you have asked the host before using your psychic power to explore?“

A man’s voice suddenly appeared throughout the entire Ling City Base. The noisy crowd suddenly fell silent, and then came the animated discussions.

“A person with psychic ability has appeared?!”

“Psychic ability users are too rare. Isn’t the deputy leader of our base a powerful psychic ability user?“

“This is the second psychic ability user?!“

“Did they plan to join our base? In this way, the strength of our base will be stronger!“

“The strength of our base is already very strong, and with another psychic ability user joining us, it’s definitely a tiger that has grown wings. Are we still afraid of that stupid zombie tide?!”

“…..”

“Friend, welcome to Ling City Base.” The man’s voice appeared again.

Wen Qingling looked at the poles standing on both sides of the entrance. The loudspeakers above were buzzing with sound, and there was also the sizzling sound of electricity, which was very grating on the ear.

Wen Qingling: “……“

Wen Qingling: “Can’t the Ling City Base even buy better speakers? They’re too poor.”

Xiao Hen: “…..”

Ji Rong: “…..”

They couldn’t drive in, so they could only park on the side of the road and walk in.

Wen Qingling was stopped by the guards, “Show your base card.”

Wen Qingling had never been to the Ling City Base and didn’t know there was such a rule.

Wen Qingling: “Don’t have.”

Gate guard: “First time?”

Wen Qingling: “Yes.”

The guard at the gate said: “Go there to register, pay the crystal nuclei, and apply for the base card to facilitate entry and exit in the future.”

Wen Qingling: “I won’t come again in the future, only once.”

The guards at the gate looked at him strangely and became impatient, “You have to pay 10 ordinary crystal nuclei for one time. It’s fine if you don’t want to register the base card, but the next time you enter the base you will have to pay another 10 crystal nuclei. “

It’s too expensive to need 10 ordinary crystal nuclei.

The loudspeakers were still persistent, “Friend, welcome to Ling City Base. Our base’s comprehensive strength is among the best in the entire Lan Province. When you come here, you will come to a warm family, and you will not regret…“