⟣Chapter 24

⟣•24•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
“Wen Qingling, come and take a look.” Xiao Hen said.

Wen Qingling turned around and saw that the shape of his baby anemone was changing.

Wen Qingling: “What did you do to my baby anemone?”

Xiao Hen: “…..”

What an extreme injustice! He didn’t touch it at all!

In the place where Wen Qingling thought was the “root”, a “new body” began to grow, and as it kept feeding on the poisoned blood, it was slowly growing larger and covered with black lines.

Jiang Lan and Wen Zheng both followed, curiously watching.

Jiang Lan: “Is this going to turn into a pig?”

Wen Zheng wondered, “Why a pig?”

Jiang Lan pointed to the growing new body and said, “That’s the body. The spherical thing coming out of the oral disk1 and tentacles is the head. If it’s this round, it must be a pig.”

Wen Zheng: “It’s not a pig, it doesn’t have a tail.”

Jiang Lan: “It must be a pig.”

Wen Qingling was expressionless: “Don’t want pigs, I don’t like pigs.”

Jiang Lan insisted: “Little piglets are so cute.”

Wen Qingling: “Not cute.”

Jiang Lan was angry, “Then what do you like?”

Wen Qingling: “Pikachu.”

Xiao Hen: “…..”

Ji Rong: “……”

A closer look at Wen Qingling shows that he wasn’t that old. If it weren’t for the apocalypse, he should still be in school now.

In order to collect the zombie poison, the other three blood anemone treatments were stopped, and all the patients were gathered at baby anemone’s side.

With enough poisonous blood, the baby anemone grew up quickly, but Wen Qingling failed to see Pikachu as he wished; instead he saw an unknown humanoid creature—only the size of an 8-month-old baby, with hands and feet, complete facial features, a head topped with an oral disk and tentacles, a pair of large blood-red round eyes, and a mouthful of sharp teeth that appeared when it grinned.

The red body and black lines of the blood anemone period have disappeared, and the unknown creature has turned white and clean, looking really like a cute and lovely child.

Everyone who saw this scene was stunned.

The infected person who had just finished treatment rushed down with a roar.

When the people in the waiting area saw the strange creature that suddenly appeared, they were also pale and their legs were weak, “This, is this a monster?”

The little thing seemed to be able to understand human language because it bared its teeth and growled at the man. Its voice was strong and powerful, comparable to an adult zombie.

“Is is is is it a little zombie?!” Someone panicked.

Wen Qingling stretched out his hand, and the little thing immediately got up and walked steadily. It hugged Wen Qingling and didn’t let go.

Wen Qingling scooped up the little thing and checked it from front to back, left to right. It even has a little bird down there, almost exactly the same as human beings.