⟣Chapter 108

⟣•108•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
Xiao Hen didn’t go to the third district but headed straight for the central area of the mega city. Specifically, he was driving north, planning to enter the fifth district from the borderline.

Since the headquarters of the Mud Rat organization was in the fifth district and Wen Qingling had provided the antidote to the zombie virus to them, they had some leverage. The military vehicles from the sixth district were relentlessly pursuing them this time, determined to capture Wen Qingling. Even if it meant negotiating with the other districts, they were not willing to let Wen Qingling escape.

When Wen Qingling was far away in Ling City, they couldn’t do anything to him. But now that he had arrived in the central mega city, it was a perfect opportunity to capture him, and Lord Nie would never give up no matter what.

Wen Qingling continued to use the Hell of Vines, flipping over the chasing military vehicles one after another. However, it was futile as they kept coming, replacing the ones that were overturned.

Wen Qingling furrowed his brows and asked, “Which is the nearest Zombie City around here?”

Xiao Hen was startled and cautioned him, “Don’t be impulsive.”

The largest Zombie City near the central mega city was indeed Yunjing City, and Xiao Hen didn’t know how much Wen Qingling’s strength had increased after leveling up. It was possible that he could gather the zombies from Yunjing City. In that case, not only would a horde of zombies come, but it could also attract the terrifying existence hiding there.

Wen Qingling pondered carefully and said, “Could it be Yunjing City?”

Xiao Hen replied, “Exactly, Yunjing City.”

Wen Qingling rubbed his chin in thought, and seeing his expression, Xiao Hen’s heart almost stopped beating. “Don’t forget that there is a formidable presence in Yunjing City that you can’t defeat.”

Wen Qingling nodded and said, “I’ll go and challenge them once I become strong enough.”

Xiao Hen exclaimed, “No, you absolutely shouldn’t!”

Poking a hornet’s nest would never end well. Either it would explode or you’d be stung all over.

Wen Qingling was displeased. “What’s wrong with Lu Tianjin? Did his brain get infected along with his body turning into a zombie? It’s been so long, and he still hasn’t found anyone.”

To be precise, Lu Tianjin hadn’t even entered the first district yet. His body emitted a foul odor that made it inconvenient for him to move around. If they didn’t act quickly and let Xu Shengfei escape again, where would they find her in this vast world?

From their conversation just now, Luo Fengjue couldn’t understand anymore. Now that he heard “Lu Tianjin” and “turned into a zombie,” he was horrified. If his memory didn’t fail him, South City Base was wiped out, and Lu Tianjin should have died in the horde of zombies. How did he have a name here with Wen Qingling?

Wen Qingling noticed Luo Fengjue’s bewildered gaze and remembered that he hadn’t told him about Lu Tianjin. He tried to reassure him, “I brought Lu Tianjin to seek revenge, and Xu Shengfei is also in the central mega city.”

Luo Fengjue wasn’t comforted at all. “But isn’t Lu Tianjin dead?”

Wen Qingling replied, “More accurately, he turned into a zombie.”

This time, it wasn’t just Luo Fengjue who was shocked; even Mi Yan was dumbfounded.

Luo Fengjue struggled to say, “So what?”