⟣Chapter 51

⟣•51•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
After the two returned, Ji Rong noticed that their boss was acting strange, and something seemed off about him.

Xiao Hen said, “We’ll accompany you. He Lin and the others haven’t come back yet. Waiting indefinitely is not a solution.”

Ji Rong: “…”

Who was it that said earlier that Old He and Old Shi might be in trouble? Why the sudden change to “waiting indefinitely”?

Wen Qingling remained indifferent, thinking that the more people they had, the more help they would have in capturing mutant livestock. Free labor shouldn’t be wasted.

The large truck they were in was loaded with ropes and cages, all prepared for capturing mutant livestock.

Ji Rong and Xiao Hen drove their off-road vehicle behind the truck as they left the city with a rumbling sound.

Ji Rong made a hissing sound with his mouth, catching Xiao Hen’s attention. He squinted and gestured, “What’s going on with you guys?”

Xiao Hen leaned back in his seat, looking at the truck in front of them with a helpless expression. “I feel dirty.”

Ji Rong slammed on the brakes, almost throwing Xiao Hen out of the car, and exclaimed in shock, “Boss, you, you, you, you, you were violated?!”

Veins popped on Xiao Hen’s forehead as he kicked out, “Just drive properly!”

Ji Rong, after being kicked, didn’t give up and asked, “No, what do you mean by ‘dirty’?”

Xiao Hen felt hopeless, “I was bitten by ‘General,’ and Qingling thinks I’m dirty.”

Ji Rong: “…”

Ji Rong: “…”

Ji Rong: “…”

He silently started the car, silently drove away, and silently closed his mouth.

Ji Rong decided that he didn’t want to talk anymore.

Calling him “Qingling” and saying there was no issue.

Ji Rong glanced at his boss’s lower region and covered his eyes. It felt like his eyes were going blind. No wonder he thought their boss walked strangely. No matter who rode a wooden saddle, they couldn’t walk properly!

Xiao Hen slapped him, “Drive properly! Do you think you’re Qingling? Can you see the road without eyes?!”

Ji Rong banged his head on the steering wheel and said helplessly, “Boss, you can’t vent your anger on me. If you have the guts, go find Dr. Wen to vent, don’t beat me.”

Xiao Hen took a deep breath, realizing that his anger was indeed too fierce. That’s why he wanted to go out and kill zombies to vent.

The large truck headed north, followed by the off-road vehicle. Old Zhou was constantly looking for a gas station as the truck’s fuel was running low. They found the first gas station, but it was empty, without a drop of fuel. He had to detour to find the gas station he remembered, taking several turns before finally finding a relatively large one.

The convenience store outside the gas station was surrounded by zombies, frantically scratching and banging against the glass door. There seemed to be survivors inside the convenience store. The crazed zombies were attracted by the roaring engines and turned to pounce on the truck and off-road vehicle.

As they leaped onto the truck, all the zombies were horrified and howling, dodging away. However, the following off-road vehicle suffered. A small group of zombies attacked it ferociously, and Ji Rong abruptly turned the steering wheel, causing the vehicle to swerve and send a few zombies flying.