⟣Chapter 38

⟣•38•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
The Sisters raise their hands. ” We have different opinions. The combat effectiveness of the ‘General’ may not be better than the ‘Turret’. The advantage of the ‘General’ is that it is the leader of all zombies. They are all under its command whether they are evolved or ordinary zombies. The direction of evolution for the ‘General’ is the brain, while the focus for the ‘Turret’ is firepower. Perhaps the ‘General’ is easier to deal with than the ‘Turret’.”

Wen Qingling shook his head and sighed, “The brain is a good thing. With it, things won’t be easy.”

Xiao Hen asked, “Do you have a plan to deal with it?”

Wen Qingling continued to shake his head. “It is entrenched in the city center and won’t come out. If we want to deal with it, we have to go to the city center. There must be many evolved zombies waiting for us there. Apart from rushing in, there is no other good way.”

Xiao Hen asked, “Are you planning to attack it directly?”

All four of them looked at him at the same time. “What else can we do?”

They wanted to be tactful, but being tactful with brainless zombies probably wouldn’t be as effective as being straightforward.

Xiao Hen fell silent for a moment. “Is there a chance of winning if we attack it directly?”

All four shook their heads at the same time. “Maybe not, maybe yes. It depends on our firepower.”

Blood Corpse and the sisters both looked at Wen Qingling. “We are betting on Lord Wen to win. If Lord Wen can defeat the ‘General’, we can help him clear out the evolved zombies.”

Xiao Hen was surprised. “Can you defeat the ‘General’?”

Wen Qingling’s expression was cold. “If I can, how could it have been so arrogant until now? Without my consent, it commanded my zombie minions to go out and work and even condoned the evolved zombies to eat people in my base. I must settle this account with it.”

Blood Corpse said, “You are very strong, but you haven’t realized it yourself.”

Wen Qingling replied, “I thank you for thinking so highly of me, but there’s no way you can inherit my South City!”

The sisters said, “You haven’t fought yet. How do you know you can’t win?”

Wen Qingling said, “Girls shouldn’t always talk about fighting and killing.”

Xiao Hen understood. “Without a plan, rushing in is no different than suicide.”

That’s about right. It can be considered suicide.

Wen Qingling: “Initiating an active attack may be a death sentence, while a passive counterattack may be waiting for death. The results are the same, so we might as well take a gamble.”

The sisters pouted, “We can’t just let an ambitious lunatic continue to oppress us. If it doesn’t die, we will eventually.”

No leader wants to see uncontrollable subordinates. Dealing with them four is only a matter of time.

Xiao Hen said, “As you said, the ‘General’ controls all evolved and ordinary zombies. Can you resist level suppression?”

There was a hint of probing in Xiao Hen’s words.

Looking at him, Wen Qingling said generously, “The four of us are not subject to the level suppression of the ‘General’. It can’t command us, so it will eventually come after us.”