⟣Chapter 34

⟣•34•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
On this day, a group of people arrived at the Ling City base.

They drove long green pickup trucks and formed a convoy, winding their way to the base. They wore uniform field uniforms, and each person carried a weapon, clearly a military force!

The arrival of this military force gave the high-level players of the Ling City base a shot in the arm¹. (T|N: ¹means to provide a boost or increase in energy, morale, or motivation.)

With the strength of this military force, are they still afraid of the blood corpse?!

If the blood corpse dared to come again, they would be shot to pieces!

A convoy also arrived at the civilized base, although it was not green but it was also a large truck that rumbled into the inner city.

The people on the truck jumped down, each one very excited.

“City Lord, we have brought everything back. On the way, we encountered a zombie squad and fought them. We didn’t lose any goods and brought them all back.”

Wen Qingling’s people traced the source of the weapons on the side of the blood corpse and followed them to Lan City, hundreds of kilometers away. There was an arsenal there, and the blood corpse’s weapons and ammunition were transported from there. Wen Qingling took advantage of the opportunity and made gains.

Unconscious zombie puppets were not as useful as conscious zombies. For zombie puppets to try to steal from civilized zombies was clearly an egg striking a rock. The results speak for themselves.

Xiao Hen’s face changed when he saw the things on the large truck.

Too much.

This was definitely emptying a large-scale arsenal!

The people in the base all came to help and carried the large boxes to their designated positions. Wen Qingling specially used the wood-type ability to open up space underground and put these weapons and ammunition inside to hide them.

Xiao Hen was standing aside, watching the people in the base carry the boxes, when suddenly two foul-smelling, rotten zombies pounced in front of him. Xiao Hen was just about to draw his sword when the handle of the sword was held down by a hand.

The two zombies that pounced over did not touch Xiao Hen. They were tied with wide ropes around their waists and were being dragged back by a person.

“City Lord, I found my parents in Lan City!”

That civilized zombie was the first person to go and investigate the whereabouts of the weapons and ammunition. After arriving in Lan City and finding the location of the arsenal, he came back to inform Wen Qingling and then followed the others back to Lan City to look for his parents. He actually found them.

Two rusty and decayed zombies kept rushing toward Xiao Hen while growling and clawing, trying to bite him.

Wen Qingling glanced at them and said, “Quiet down, wait until we finish here.”

The two decayed zombies really quieted down and obediently got dragged to the side to wait.

Xiao Hen was shocked. Why did these people bring their zombie parents over? A terrible thought quickly formed in his mind. He could not believe it!

Xiao Hen grabbed Wen Qingling and pulled him aside to ask, “What do you want to do with those two zombies?”

Wen Qingling looked up at him and said, “Do you want to know?”