⟣Chapter 126

⟣•126•⟢
: I OPENED A CLINIC IN THE APOCALYPSE

• • •
TL: Moonlit

This shout, almost everyone in the command center heard it.

Xiao Hen, who had just returned to the command center, “…”

A figure appeared downstairs.

The others glanced at each other and followed downstairs, wanting to see what Wen Qingling, the legendary figure, looked like.

And then, they saw a handsome boy standing between two bloody figures, and everyone fell silent.

Xiao Hen glanced at the two people on the ground, “You… went to the First District?”

Wen Qingling raised his chin, “The situation has been resolved. When are you going back?”

Xiao Hen hesitated.

Wen Qingling raised an eyebrow, “What’s wrong? Don’t want to go back?”

Xiao Hen thought for a moment and shared his thoughts with Wen Qingling.

The Central Mega City is very unsafe. If possible, Xiao Hen hopes that the entire city can migrate south and move away from Yunjing City.

Wen Qingling looked at Xiao Hen for a moment, then looked at the high-ranking officials of the Third District. He beckoned to Kui Bao No. 2, and the little one quickly jumped down and ran towards Wen Qingling, looking at him eagerly.

Wen Qingling extended a finger to it, and Kui Bao No. 2 happily grabbed onto it.

Wen Qingling said, “Which place in the south are you referring to?”

Xiao Hen replied, “Naturally, the closer to the Civilized City, the better.”

Wen Qingling looked at him, “The Civilized City is my territory.”

Xiao Hen said, “I know the Civilized City doesn’t accept outsiders. I just want them to migrate south and get away from the Yunjing City.”

Wen Qingling responded, “You need to understand that the Civilized City, its surroundings, and even the entire Blue Province are under my control. You can let them migrate, and I won’t stop you, but you’re not allowed to set foot in the Blue Province.”

Their conversation was overheard by the high-ranking officials, and some of them wanted to refute immediately.

They were still discussing the migration, but based on their intentions, they had no intention of leaving Central Mega City. They believed the city was safe, and even if there were dangers, it would be difficult to destroy the city. Xiao Hen’s concerns were completely unnecessary.

They hadn’t decided whether to migrate yet, but Wen Qingling had already declared the Blue Province off-limits to them, directly forbidding them from setting foot there. They wanted to tell this young man that all cities within the borders of Huaxia belonged to the country and not to individuals.

However, before they could speak, Xiao Jiang stopped them.

Xiao Hen said, “They can relocate to Lan City.”

Lan City did not belong to the Blue Province but was located on its border. It was close to Ling City and was one of the directly governed cities. It was more prosperous than Ling City and had a population three to four times larger. It only took a few hours to drive from Ling City to Lan City. When Wen Qingling brought back firearms and ammunition, they were often sourced from Lan City. It was indeed a close distance.

“Lan City,” Wen Qingling pondered. “You really know how to choose a place.”

Xiao Hen remained silent.