50

Readers of this book, beware.

See what I did there?

Anyways,

The following chapter contains mention of certain explicit content such as abuse, torture scenes and such. If you are uncomfortable reading such scene, skip the chapter.

Thank you.

Carter

Of fucking course. Alexander Drakos, the leader of the italian mafia before he was brutally murdered by Vincenzo, the previous leader of the Italian mafia. The guy I killed some days ago to take over his mafia which actually belonged to Amaryllis all along. Of course she'd turn out to be the rightful heir to the Italian mafia- the mafia that I was currently leading in private.

"Is this a joke?" I lowered myself to her fake father's level and asked.

He arched his back, putting a good amount of distance between us. "Her mom had an affair with that man. He was powerful."

"Hmm." I hummed, looking at Amaryllis who remained silent, appearing deep in thought. I approached her, putting a hand on her waist. "Talk to me."

She turned around, slowly facing me. "He's not my father. It makes sense why he never loved me. But, how come did my real father never searched for me?"

I hated being the one telling her this. I fucking hated it but I knew she'd feel bad if I didn't either. Alexander most probably didn't know of his daughter's existence. He probably died before that. I didn't know the man but I knew him enough to know he wasn't that much of a prick.

"He has been dead for a while." I stated, earning her full attention. "He probably didn't know."

"You knew him?" She asked.

"I know of him." I corrected. "He wasn't a nice man." I wasn't lying. No man who killed for a living was nice.

"But i'd have been better off with my biological father." She gestured to the asshole on the ground.

"Kill him now." I stated, earning a look from her. Her eyes widened, hands shaking slightly. "I can't... i can't kill him . Ive never killed before."

"It's easy." I purred. "Trust me."

"Okay."

I raised a brow at her, "Are you done torturing him though? I feel like it's not enough."

She took her lower lips between her teeth, sucking on it. I almost groaned at how hot she looked while doing that. "Darling, unless you want me to take you right here against the wall in front of your used to be father, stop biting your lips like that."

Heat rushed to her cheeks and she quickly looked away, releasing her lips. "About the torturing..."

I smirked. "What about it?"

"I want you to torture him." She paused, glancing at the man on the ground. "And I will watch."

I'd be lying if I said this didn't turn me on because it did and how could I refuse such a request? I was aware of her interest in watching me torturing people for a while and I fucking loved it. "Very well, darling. Make yourself comfortable, we're going to be here for a while."

I grinned, turning to the man whose name I had yet to know. "You never told me your name."

"D-daniel." He stuttered, fear flashing in his eyes.

"Get up and sit on the chair you were sitting on earlier, Daniel." I said, walking towards the table of equipments. I grabbed a knife, and turned to him.

"Tell me, Amaryllis darling, which organ of his would you like to see first?"

"I always wondered what a human heart actually looked like up close but I suppose that part should be kept for last." She started, "His balls."

"His balls?" I repeated, raising a brow. She nodded, "His balls."

"I'm not touching his balls, darling. But I have people who will." I smirked, typing a quick text to Will, my friend who had an odd expertise in the removal of balls.

"Good. I was hoping you had people for that." She let out a sigh of relief. "I won't watch that part, but I will hear his scream. Shall we go stand outside while your friend works?"

"Of course." I grinned, imagining the things I'd do to her once we were outside. She turned me on so bad and I was this close to losing my self control. Once Will entered the room and I explained him to remove Daniel's balls, Amaryllis and I went to stand outside and I didn't wait a second before pinning her against the wall and kissing those beautiful lips of hers that she kept on biting in the room.

Her moans only fueled my desires to put my cock inside of her but I knew I had to wait. I didn't want our first time to be in public where anyone could walk and see us fucking, see her body- something that was reserved for my eyes only.

Every time I was with Amaryllis, I felt weird. My heart started to beat ridiculously fast and it didn't take me long to get hard. I was unaware of what kind of feelings those were but I knew I enjoyed them. It wasn't something I'd felt before. It was a new feeling and I'd be damned if I let that go.

My hands explored her body while my tongue explored her mouth and she enjoyed every second of it, as did I. She let me touch her which meant she trusted me and that was a good sign. It had to have been really hard for a girl who had been through abuse by a man who wasn't even her father to allow another man to touch her and for her to let someone like me touch her, a lot of mental debate probably went through her pretty head and I wasn't going to lose her trust.

Once we were done with her dad, I'd go deal with mine. I was done letting him keep Amaryllis like his prisoner to get to me. I should have killed the motherfucker the second he laid his hands on Amaryllis but like Daniel, inside, My father's death was to be slow and painful as well and I could not wait to deliver.