CHAPTER ONE

The Stranger

'' Yes daddy - I'm fine promise - I know but I'm 17 already so don't worry too much okay - I love you too bye ''

Well that was my over protective and monitoring daddy asking about my whereabouts for the 6th time today, he always like this where are you?  is your chaperone with you? is your friends really with you? are you okay? what time you going home? and so on and so forth. It's not that I am complaining because I wasn't infact I'm still thankful that despite of his busy schedules he always see to it that  he makes time for me and for my 2 more other siblings who happens to be like my dad as well, grrr maybe because I'm the youngest and the only girl in the family other than my mom ofcourse.

My life is like a real life cycle that goes like this.

Home ➡ School ➡ Home ➡ Foundation ➡ Home ➡ School➡ Home, a boring one right? sometimes I just wanted to be me, to do the most uninteresting things that has been labeled by others but for me it's kinda refreshment. I want to go to the mall and watch amazing movies in the cinema, walk into the park or even buy an ice cream and finish it just sitting on a bench alongside the street but in my 17 years of existence sad to say I didn't have the chance to experience  it all, sighed!

And one more thing I asked my dad for a countless times to let me have my Only Me Time and finally thanks to our heavenly father up there who heard my prayer I made since I was a little,  he granted my wish  to have my vacation without a chaperone so it's a yeah!! like I won the grand prize in the lottery, but still with one condition ofcourse it's my dad we're talking to. I need to bring Ana with me.

Ana was our family helper but the catch here she's only 2 years older than me but still we have this slightest in common hence she understands me and we became friends since she started working for my family so it's another yeah, it's better to be with her rather to be with my chaperones who's like a CCTV watching my every single moves in every seconds like I'm thinking if they're still blinking their eyes.- it suck right! but I'm not still complaining hmmmm maybe just a little.

So today is my last day of my me time here in France and I want to savour for the last time my freedom and solitude but my patience gotten a little thin when I found it hard to get a transportation. It's been a while since I glued my feet on the still wet pathway from  the last night's crying clouds, the good thing here I'm wearing this......

 It's been a while since I glued my feet on the still wet pathway from  the last night's crying clouds, the good thing here I'm wearing this

so it's a less hassle for me to have my way for my last day of enjoyment. I glanced at my wrist watch then to the cab coming up to my direction, thanks god I told to myself. I hailed the cab using all the force and oxygen inside my body making it ceased infront of me. I smiled to the driver and make my way to the backseat, until someone got herself parallel to my position.