CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

just think about it

Later that day kaia fetched me up from school. We went to her house and spend an hour together. Although she was tired coming from the spotlight she still taught me on how to baked just like what she had promised.

We made muffins and scones that we ate together for dinner. If you were asking for this entire week kaia is adrienne, meaning she will attend her on screen life instead of school, so yeah you are right it's a week without her by my side.

After an hour of laughter and pure love teasing  she drove me back to our house and told me her goodbye and how she's going to miss me. If I really have the power to stop her from being a busy woman and let her to stay with me I am more than eager to do that, but unluckily I haven't and the best thing that I can do is to wait for her to come back.

Before I go inside the gate I let first kaia's car to zoomed out until her headlights vanished in the dark.

'' goodevening Skylar '' Ana greeted as I've entered the house.

'' goodevening to you too Ana ''

'' Skylar, Aidan is here ''

'' what? where? '' I told feeling shocked

'' I'm here Sky, waiting for you for an hour already and thanks god I finally caught you here ''

'' Aidan '' I told as I kissed his cheek rather than giving him a peck on the lips.

'' I'm thankful you still remember me ''

'' Aidan please not now, I'm tired ''

'' I am too sky but I chose to be here to see you, what is it to you to just give me a little bit of your time. ''

'' fine so what do you want? ''

'' seriously? what do I want? ''

'' Aidan if you just going to repeat my words then I think you should go. I'm not in the mood to have this conversation '' I exclaimed turning my back on him.

'' I want my girlfriend back! '' he spat and I turned to face him.

'' I'm here Aidan ''

'' yes for this time but other than your physical body, you are not here. So tell me what's wrong. Did I committed something that you didn't like to make you behave like this  towards me? ''

'' No ''

'' then why Skylar? why you're being so distant, my calls and messages you are not answering it, even at school you behave the same, so tell me what is wrong??? ''

'' just please not now, I had enough for today ''

Aidan hold his nape in distress and shook his head. He opened his mouth once again and say

'' are you loving me less? ''

'' Aidan please ''

'' is there someone else? '' his voice broke

'' please stop I don't wan't  to hurt you '' I told him in the verge of tearing up.

'' but I am already hurting Sky, you know how much I love you and I don't know what I did wrong for us to become like this ''