CHAPTER EIGHT

Yes it's Freakin' Monday

- KAIA -

I was driving my car going to Princeton's playing the song released by my friend (attached song 👆). I make it loud to uplift  my mood that was like a mess for the past 2 weeks. Not literally a mess like mess because I was doing my job but you know it's just my life was kinda boring without seeing her, yes that beautiful yet so innocent girl.

And now I just can't wait any longer to see her so I increased the speed of my car and I made it through the parking lot passing by all the paparazzi waiting for me out there.

- SKYLAR-

I wake up extra early before my alarm started to ring, my mood was so up like I'm in a cloud nine.

'' it's MONDAY!!!!!! '' 

I'm screaming inside while dancing happily along with her music I'm playing. I turned my body to the direction of my door just to see Ana smiling at me. I was in total shock feeling my eyes gets bigger. I feel so embarassed and shy so I abruptly stop myself  and turned off my phone instead of just tapping the pause or the back button.

'' You didn't see anything right?? ''

I'm not asking her, I'm implying it to her.

'' yes I didn't see anything '' she smiled mischievously 

'' but why you look so happy?? '' she pry

'' because I'm just happy Ana, do you need anything? '' I asked in a cool way coating up my embarassed self.

oh god oh god It's so embarassing.

'' no I'm just checking on you if you're already awake. I heard music up here so I came up ''

'' you mean it's loud?? ''

'' kind of, but it's a good song '' she compliment.

'' thank you, it was sung by a special person ''

did I just said that?

yes you did.

'' I see, anyway I'll go down now and prepare your breakfast ''

'' okay thank you Ana ''

She was about to go down when I called her again

'' ahm Ana! ''

'' yes? ''

'' you didn't see anything right? '' I repeat

'' yes I didn't see nor hear anything '' she smiled and left still shaking her head.

I take extra time to prepare myself and went down to eat breakfast.  While I'm eating I heard someone pushed the door bell and Ana opened the door hearing the masculine yet soothing voice of Aidan.

'' goodmorning my pancake '' he greeted with his another different pen name for me again.

'' you're early and why are you here?''