CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

Harsh Words

- SKYLAR -

After the small talk hermonie and I had yesterday, my heart started to feel unease about everything. I love her, she's my bestfriend but the way she fired me with her words makes me feel that I'm doing the wrong thing. If there's still a reason for me left to move on everyday here at school it's because of my remaining two bestfriends who are trying to understand my situation.

'' hey cousin ''

I looked behind and saw keana smiling at me. I don't know what will be her drama again but I'm not in the mood to have any confrontation that's why I chose to keep myself busy doing my thing in the library.

'' please not now kea '' I begged turning back to my original position. She sat acrossed mine with her eyebrow raised suspiciously.

'' what's wrong? ''

'' I don't know if you are really serious with your question and concern about me or what, but if you are not please just stop it right now ''

'' Skylar I'm concern about you, don't you think I didn't know what's happening with you and with your chipmunks? ''

I rolled my eyes '' don't call them chipmunks, would you? or just zipped your mouth ''

'' okay fine, So what happened? '' she pry

'' we're not in goodterms, I lied to them '' I told weakly.

I didn't know what comes to me for me to think that I can trust keana but I just feel that I am breaking inside and there's no one left for me, kaia is busy especially after the scandal, mel and jana were staying with hermonie to watch her over and Aidan still pestering me so I'm trying to avoid him as much as I could, but I want to have someone to talk to and Keana appeared suddenly, so why not? I just want to breathe.

'' okay? I know you don't have the plan to tell anything to me and you're not fully trusting me but I can lend you myself for a company ''

'' you don't have to do this, I know you hate me ''

'' I don't hate you and I want to be here for you even for once '' she smiled.

'' you know what? why we didn't go outside perhaps we don't have class so what do you think? ''

'' I don't know ''

'' come on, we have to go '' she didn't wait for my reply as she totted me outside the building.

'' oh when did you two start to hang out? ''  hermonie asked grinning.

Keana closed the door of her car and turned to face my three bestfriends.

'' why you care? ''

'' kea just stop and let's go '' I told my cousin stopping the atomic bomb that was about to explode in any minute.

'' so Skylar, so even this '' pointing her finger to me and keana '' you keep it from us? ''

'' hermonie stop '' jana told holding her arm.

'' look you little mouse, who cares if I'm going out with my cousin? '' she put thickness in the word cousin.