CHAPTER FORTY THREE

A secret not to tell

- HERMONIE -

It's been  2 weeks now after skylar was willingly kidnapped by us. We go here in the safehouse once in a while to visit skylar  that most of the time was left alone whenever adrienne has work to do or we have our class.

Uncle Augustus, the father of skylar hired private investigators and confindentially report it to the police the missing of her daughter, even at school the two men in black increased in number and always following us whenever and wherever we go remembering that we were the accomplices, but ofcourse we didn't tell them the truth instead we're telling them so many different lies. I know they aren't buying it all so we are doing our moves with extra precaution especially everytime we go here at keana's.

'' love or hurt what you see? '' keana asked looking down to the two love birds laughing at the garden.

'' what are you talking about? '' I asked innocently.

'' I am watching you for 30mins. already hermonie, does she knows? '' I lifted an eyebrow at her.

'' what do you mean? ''

'' don't pretend nor try to lie I can sense it because I am too ''

'' aha okay? you know what keana I don't get you. I should go back inside jana might looking for me. ''

I am walking passing her by when she spoke again.

'' you have feelings for her '' I halt from taking another step just to shook my head at her.

'' stop lying to yourself, you're inlove with your bestfriend '' she spat. My eyes got wide as I look around if someone hears what she just said.

I ran fast to her and cover her mouth with my hand.

'' shut up keana! ''

'' I will if you stop pretending that you're not in --- ''  I covered her mouth once more.

'' sshhhh  ''   she forcibly remove my hand from her mouth for the second time.

'' so? '' she grinned

'' fine, yes I am inlove with her '' I blurted it out confessing that I am inlove with my so called bestfriend.

'' shooot!!! I knew it '' then she turned her back at me to look at the couple once more.

I walked up to her and stood beside keana.

'' you said you are too??? '' I asked and she nodded.

'' but you're cousins, that's incest '' I told

'' sort of ''

'' huh? '' she glanced at me and smile.

wow keana is smiling at me.

'' I am adopted '' she told nonchalantly

'' ohhh ahm ''  I face palmed my face for my awkward response.

'' that's fine '' she chuckled and looked back to skylar and adrienne who are happily chasing each other.

'' until now I still love her, but I know we can't be together because in the eyes of the world we're cousins and that's also the reason why I chose to stay away though my heart is always aching for her. ''

'' sucks! '' I replied.

'' yeah like yours and you're a closet lesbian ''

'' I know, but I chose to be like this because the only girl I fell inlove with was straight like a pole and she was happy and inlove with Aidan so I accepted it with all my heart and the time she confessed that she's having feelings with adrienne my heart sunk in a deep ocean and totally shattered ''

'' well she was straight but swerved by adrienne '' she chuckled '' leaving us both heartbroken '' she added holding her chest as she forced to smile.

I fell into silence as Skylar waved at us smiling radiantly. I smiled and waved back.

'' such an angel '' I murmured

'' yep, such a good person with a big heart '' she told.

'' but adrienne won, she's the one she loved ''

'' darn! let's go and grab a drink, for us being heartbroken!!! '' she said putting her arm around my shoulder.

'' crazy ! ''

'' haha anyway are you planning to tell it to her? ''

I shook my head.

'' no, what for it's better to just keep it a secret and maybe someday we'll find the right one for us '' I smiled awkwardly not believing to what my mouth just said.

'' you have already ''

'' what?? hell no I don't like you keana eewwww '' I joked earning a bitchy slap from her.

'' yucks! excuse me I am not into you too... I mean the one with the red hair '' and she point her lips towards anastasia who are busy messing around the kitchen with jana and mel.

'' hell no, for sure  she doesn't like me ''

'' wanna bet?? ''

'' stop it keana ''  I poke her '' let's go and drink like what you've said.

'' fine loser! '' she told placing a letter L on top of her forehead and walked leaving me behind.

I shook my head thinking how keana turned her own to such a bitch gal hiding her true self being so kind and a good person, and another thing? both of us are silently loving Skylar her sort kind of cousin and my bestfriend.

But that will remain our deepest secrets not to tell.