CHAPTER FORTY SIX

You own me

- KAIA -

Hermonie and Keana chased after me after I stormed out from the group. I asked them what they're doing and told me that they just making sure that I'm doing okay and will not add to skylar's heavy burden and when they confirmed that I wasn't they went back to check for the others that they have left.

Since nature has its own magical ways to make me at peace after several moments of thinking and just feeling the cold air brushing in my body I finally calmed down myself and had decided to go back inside.

I walked in the front door and found no one, maybe they were already upstairs and having their rest so I strode up going to skylar and I's bedroom.

I know I let my emotion and jealousy ate the better of me a while ago but I can't just take all the blame right? I'm her girlfriend now and I have all the rights to feel these kind of emotions.

I opened the door and locked it behind me. I saw Skylar standing looking outside the window. Her arms was delicately wrapped around her body thinking deeply.

I walked slowly towards her afraid to make any form of sounds that will cause her to startle. As I reached her back I instantly  enclosed my arms around her waist to feel her warmth that I missed for couple of hours. I rest my head on top of her shoulder and smell her scent.

She tilt her head and kissed my temple.

'' love are you still mad at me? '' she asked quietly and I only hummed. She turned her body to face me and encircle her arms around my neck. She stared at me soulfully as I meet her gaze.

'' love please don't be mad '' she pout her lips kissing the tip of my nose.

I smiled  '' I'm not mad just... ''

'' just? ''

I sighed '' I don't know '' I hugged her '' what if going there was just their way to get you away from me? what if it was just some kind of trap? ''

She softly laugh and told '' trap? but I'm not a mouse to be trapped. I have the so called brain to think rationally ''

I pulled away and looked at her with slight of incredulity '' don't be sardonic and tell it to me that it's like a kind of joke, because it's not ''

Her eyes widened '' hey don't be too grumpy my muff. I'm just trying to lighten up the atmosphere here '' she cupped my face and looked at me earnestly.

muff?

'' because this is not the good time to pun and what is that muff thing? '' I groaned aloud what? yeah yeah I'm not quite good in keeping jealousy. sue me!

Her smile got wider revealing her white teeth.

'' what? '' I asked puzzled. She rest her index finger to my nose and watched my skeptic face much closer as she imprisoned my neck once more with her arms.

'' muff is the short term for muffin, you know everybody loves muffins it's palatable and fluffly and really has a good taste and everytime it crosses my mind my stomach flips. ''

'' o..okay? so where this conversation is getting you? '' I asked still skeptic.

'' hmmm you're not getting it, you really have a slow mental status '' she pout stomping her feet and removing her arms from my neck.