CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Clash of the Bitches

- KEANA -

'' Keana!!!!! ''

'' oh oh here they go again ''

Hearing my so called friends calling my name makes no good to me atleast for now. I'm not really in the mood.

'' Keana wait!!! '' mariah yelled out.

'' WHAT??? ''

'' we've been calling for you several times, didn't you hear us? '' stacy my other friend told me.

'' you think if I heard you I'll continue to walk?? '' I told them rolling my eyes

and yes I did hear you bitches

'' fair enough but I have something to tell you there is a girl who transferred here last day and I think she's a total bitch '' stacy spat folding her arms infront while mariah was nodding her head doing her total bitch smirk.

'' so you just think that she is a bitch? ''

'' yes and no '' Mariah answered

'' what kind of question deserves a yes and no answer, come on guys, you are just wasting my time for this girl you're talking to!!! ''

'' but she is. I mean was in the first day but yesterday I saw her talking with skylar and I think they're friends ''

'' what did you just say Mariah she's talking with Skylar?? ''

'' yes I saw them and she has this red hair ''

'' you got to be kidding me, she's no way to be in here ''

'' huh! you know her? ''

'' where is she??''

'' I saw her at the canteen ''

'' okay let's go there and meet this bitch ''

This is not happening, this is a nightmare. How could this girl be here again.

We entered the canteen filled with students who are eating their lunch and some were just chattering. I started the search for this red haired bitch and my eyes landed at the center table where she is having her lonely table just for one lunch. I waste no time and sprinted towards her tailing by my friends.

'' so I've heard you are here ''

She stopped from eating and looked at my direction.

'' and I see you are also here Keana, how was your vacation in the hospital? ''

'' like you care? what the hell are you doing here? ''

'' I'm eating? '' she mocked.

'' Nice try ofcourse you're eating what I mean is here in our school you idiot! ''

she grinned and stood up. She put her hand over her chest acting like she was totally hurt.

'' ouch! you wanna know the answer? it's simple and it's just one name my dear bitch friend ''

I looked at her with all the hate I am feeling right now. I feel my fist clenched in anger and I'm starting to heavy breathing.

Stacy and Mariah gets muted and stood frozen with confusement plastered on their faces the way we threw lines to each other.

'' guys you know each other? ''

I heard Mariah asked but didn't bother to response. I slammed hard my hand onto the table gaining all the attention of the students.