CHAPTER SEVEN

Empty Inside

- SKYLAR -

It's been a week since the day she left and
I heard nothing from her, so the best option for me was to ask hermonie, the one who always stalking her idol. She told me that she saw her last time having an interview for something and she might be back on monday.

'' monday!! I want monday, I love monday, come now please!!'' I exclaimed with all the agony and kinds of thoughts that's hunting me for the entire week now, rolling in my bed with a pillow on my face a voice of a man echoed inside my room.

'' why you want monday that fast, I just got home!! '' he said and knowing that familiar voice I removed the pillow and excitedly get myself out of my bed.

'' MATTY!!!!!'' I ran to his direction and throw myself to him making him to step one back.

'' I missed you Matty '' he lifted me up like he used to do before when we were little. Matty is 4 years older than me and taking seriously his career as a journalist while Lucas is 6 years older and helping dad with our businesses.

'' when did you get home?'' I asked still lifted by my brother.

'' just now and then I've heard you that you're wishing monday to come fast, the day I'm going for a travel again '' he chuckled putting me down.

'' Hmm okay I take it back because you're here now!''

'' I missed you Skyie, this much!'' he spread his arms for me to visualize how he missed me before engulfing me into his hug''

'' Me too so much, is mom with you??'' I asked against his chest.

'' No she's still busy but she'll be here soon, she misses you too''

'' I know and I do too '' pulling my head up I fixed my gaze to him.

'' you're getting more handsome, any girlfriend for me to meet?''

'' none that I know of, you know I don't have time yet and I have already 2 girlfriends, mom and you so I don't need another one '' he chuckled pinching my nose.

'' ouch!!'' why both of you always doing that, its painful you know'' I exclaimed holding my reddened nose.

'' ha ha because you're so cute that's why! '' he said smiling enclosing me again into his arms.

'' but I want you to have your third girlfriend though '' I insist still rubbing my nose.

'' in time my princess ''

'' but promise me one thing Matty'' he raised his eyebrow

'' what?''

'' that I'm always be your princess '' I laughed.

'' ofcourse, that's easy peasy even the time comes that you already look like a grandmother you'll still my princess ''

'' grandmother? then by that time you're also an old man with all the back aches and incomplete teeth making you less than handsome and oopps let's not forget the joint thing slash the arthritis thing making you suffer every now and then '' I crossed my arms infront of me with an eyebrow lifteme at him then....we burst out laughing.