CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Unknowingly Loving You

- SKYLAR -

I never imagined in my entire life that a time like this will come. I was surely inlove with Aidan. He was my everything, he's perfect in every way, my family loves him and it goes the other way around. I could even see him at the end of the aisle waiting for me, but that was before.

I also never thought I am capable of falling for someone that instant. That day changed me even my perception in life. Her smile, her dimple ughh! , her eyes, everything about her makes my entire being shiver. Sometimes I question myself and gives myself the advice for what it's worth and doubt my feelings for her. I even asked for a sign right, you all know that and the higher power gave it to me.

But after last night all the doubts and querries got answered. Yes! I like this girl who are still sleeping peacefully beside me, I like her with all of me. With her I can feel lots of emotions, happiness, sadness, anger, jealousy, name it all. She even makes me feel so loved by just simply looking at me and she's turning my world upside down.

'' hey you're awake, what are you thinking?''

And one more thing about her she's addicting even she does nothing.

'' and my sleeping beauty is awake too!'' I told her before I touched her lips to mine.

'' hey '' she said making her voice stern but turning out like whining when I didn't let her lips to escape until she willingly surrender. I kissed her soundly yet so sweet andg lovingly. I placed my left leg amid hers with both of my hands in between her head as we continue our morning sesh.

A moment later there's a loud knock at the door making us startle, kaia abruptly pushed me without thinking and landed onto the floor with my butt.

thud!!!

'' Ouch '' I yelp out silently.

Kaia's eyes got wide and in just a blink I saw her beside me helping me to stand saying how sorry she was. Instead of being mad or disappointed for pushing me that might impossible for me to feel this time. I find her amusing on how she managed to jump out on bed that fast.

We both laughing without a sound when another knock was made followed by the voice of mel.

'' S are you still sleeping??'' then another loud knock by the impatient mel.

I strode towards the door and opened it revealing my 3 bestfriends had their arms crossed over their chests.

'' I'm awake, it's still early what's wrong?''

'' have you forgot? we need to be extra early today to execute our plans, you told us that and now you suddenly forget it or are you still sick? '' she's snapping her finger infront then put the back of her hand on my forehead to check on me then her shoulders shrugged when she feels nothing.

'' Oh yes! so sorry, okay we'll be ready now, wait for us at the hall ''.

'' fine be fast okay '' they waved me their goodbyes and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The days passed and we're now in the last day of our Community Service. All groups did their best to help each and everyone in the community.