CHAPTER THREE

Adrienne

- SKYLAR -

This is it, the first day to start my senior year at Princeton Highschool. I'm too much excited to what this day would bring to me, you know to learn more, make myself busy and ofcourse to see my friends and lastly to divert myself from thinking of her.

I am walking at the hallway wearing my shy type smile the only type of smile that I could give like a free sample to those who are greeting me here and there making myself tired of this repetitive kind of scenario, why? because from my first year up to now this is what I do..phew!

It's now 7:30am and I still have 30minutes spare time to walk around before my first class starts so I've decided to make my way going to my favorite spot - a bench between two trees.

'' Sky !!!! '' my bestfriend hermonie called me when I was about to sit. I waved at her and spread my arms waiting for her willingly to make a huge hug.

'' I know you're here, I missed you Sky! '' she said hugging me so tight.

'' ofcourse I'm here where would I be and I missed you too! '' I replied as she deepened the hug.

'' How are you and how's France? ''

'' I'm fine, and France ahm...ahm....'' hesitant to tell my bestfriend about it I unconsciously bite my lower lip. She furrowed her eyebrows to me knowing that there's something that's bothering me.

do I need to tell her? she's my bestfriend anyways so I should tell her.

when I was about to open my mouth I was cut off by a running Aidan. I eyed back hermonie who mouthed me later and I nodded.

'' My cutie polar bear!!!!'' He called out waving his hand and smiling so big. I return his smile and waved back ending the hug with my bestfriend.

'' hey handsome, I told you to stop calling me with any names... '' I told pinching his side a little before hugging him.

'' Ouch!!! '' he laughed

'' It's cute on you and I missed you so much, it was like a boring movie scenes each day knowing you're not with me '' He murmured in my ears making me to chuckle a little over his sweetness.

'' duh! too much sweetness early this morning, ants are marching towards you guys'be careful! '' hermonie said while rolling her eyes earning a soft laugh from me and a loud one from Aidan.

'' Call your boyfriend hermonie and be also a sugar to him '' Aidan teased ending our hug.

'' yeah sure Aidan maybe later, as if I have one right! '' she exclaimed sarcastically.

'' Anyway you know the trending news here??? '' hermonie changing the subject.

'' Nope ''

Aidan and I in chorus causing my bestfriend to be disappointed.

'' you both are really good for each other, the perfect and brilliant couple of the princeton high knows nothing about gossips, but hey guys this is trending so it's a must for you to know this. '' she's delivering it with matching hand movements.