CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT

The Choices

- SKYLAR -

'' dad where's mom? '' I asked looking around after we entered the house. Dad walked past me. He stood infront facing me with undetermined aura while keana took my right side standing steel in appearance yet feels nervous the way she clasped her hands on her back.

'' why don't we sit first baby '' gesturing us onto the couch.

'' it's alright dad we won't take long, just want to see mom '' as I roamed my eyes again to see even a glimpse of my mom's shadow.

Dad smirked and shook his head as he took his seat. He crossed legs and put his fingers under his chin.

'' hmmm, your mom is not here ''

'' what? so you lied to me?? '' my eyes widened.

'' yes to bring you here -- ''

'' you know what dad I shouldn't be here, let's go kea ''

'' so you really don't want to be here is that what you implying to my face skylar? this is our house, your home  '' his voice was stern and I saw how my dad jutted his jaw.

I faced him once more  suppressing my rising annoyance. I couldn't believe he just used my mom's name to bring me home. I took a deep breath and paused a moment longer before speaking again.

'' so what are you planning dad? locking me up here to not see my girlfriend again? '' I watched him as he shifted onto his seat making more comfortable as he stayed so calm.

he's planning big for sure.

'' I thought of that for the first time but to answer your question ohh your allegation rather '' he paused smiling sarcastically '' NO I won't do it again because I know surely that you're just going to escape with the help of your brothers and my niece here '' he indicated keana with his hand who are listening to our conversation.

'' what are you planning dad? ''

'' dad '' he repeated quietly then his eyes saddened. My heart torn into two with the reason that I caused this feeling to my own father, the father that I trully adore.

'' Am I still your father sky, my princess? '' he looked at me with the kind of eyes that he reserved only for me and the kind of look I really missed.

That moment, the time I heard he called me his princess once again I felt that my tongue was no longer there. I couldn't speak even composing a word was impossible to do. I want to tell him that ofcourse he's always be my daddy and I'm his only daughter, that I missed him so much and I really do  love him but why I couldn't say it and all  I feel is I wanted to tear up.

daddy!

'' is that silence means I am still your father but you're just so mad at me that you couldn't  say it ? what happened to us sky? You're my baby girl you know how much I love you. How could you turn out to be like this? ''

'' I... I'm sorry '' my heart totally torn up and my tears got their way to escape from my eyes.

Keana hold my hand to comfort me but what I feel was way to heavy right now, this instance that I am infront of my dad who seemed so hurt like I am.

'' sorry won't change everything sky, just choose '' I looked up to him as I wiped out my tears.

'' choose??? what...why am I going to choose?? ''

'' it's for us, just think of this as an arrangement ''

'' what  are you saying dad? '' my voice cracked.

'' simple choose between us and that hollywood girl. This would be like this if you choose us your family you won't be able to see that woman again and forget everything about her and things will be okay like it was before but if you choose her, then you won't be able to see us. Lucas, Matty, Me and your mom and I will cut you out from the family.. '' I creased my eyebrows as my tears rolled down to my face again.

'' are you serious dad? ''

'' do I look like I'm joking here skylar? I am giving you choices ''

'' this is unbelievable dad '' my heart was now shattered and not just torn apart. How could he's making me to choose??

'' I'm not going to choose dad, we're leaving '' I hold keana's arm and pulled her exiting our house.

'' Skylar once you step out from that door it only means you're choosing her over your family. Your mom doesn't know about all of this and what you've chose to become. I'm hiding it to her afraid that she won't accept it that her only daughter was not she seems to be ''

'' dad '' I cried like there was a broken faucet inside my eyes.

Then Lucas came and saw me, he ran up to me and was about to hug me when dad shouted at him.

'' LUCAS DON'T HUG YOUR SISTER SHE'S CHOOSING THAT WOMAN OVER US!! '' I looked at my brother crying my heart out,  that kind of face I know he's not getting what our father was talking to and I couldn't tell it to him. There's no words coming out from my mouth but he nod and smile a bit as if he understands me.

he's letting me go and telling me he'll support me and I know Matty too but my mom. I want to see her.

I stepped out from our house but it doesn't  mean I am just choosing kaia because I want my family as well. Both keana and I climbed in the car and drive away yet my eyes are still soaking wet my face.

Keana halt the car and pulled me to her warmth. She didn't say anything she just stroking my back until there's nothing for me to cry out to.

------------------------

Later that night we got home to kaia. She knew the very instant she saw me that there was an awful event that happened to me, she didn't push me to open it up but she never leave me though she needs to fly going to London for work, she cancelled it. I'm always her priority that what she always saying to me and letting me to feel.

She hugged me the entire night not talking. She was just there, simply lying in the bed comforting me and I am loving her more in everything she does for me, even it's kinda small and not really like killing someone, I do appreciate her. I do appreciate this woman, the woman that I am very sure I wanted to spend my lifetime with.