CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

What I Scared the Most

- AIDAN -

'' dad why do I need to stay here for another day, you have your secretary with you so I think my presence is not a help here any longer '' I told my dad who are sitting pretty on the couch.

After the dinner for two with Skylar for our 2nd year anniversary her family asked me to stay with them but even I wanted to I decline the offer beause my father has called telling me that he has something important to say and it turned out that I needed to accompany him going outside the town for another business trip.

'' ofcourse your presence is still needed here, you need to meet the investors perhaps all of these will be yours in time so at your young age you must know everything '' he frankly answered me crossing his legs.

'' but I'm going to miss a lot of things at school! '' I fired back locking my hands at the back of my head

'' hmmm school or skylar? '' my dad teased as he stood up from the couch. He walked up to me who are now failing to hide my smile when my dad got me there.

He tapped my shoulder while smirking. He passed me by and when he was about to go outside the room he speaks again.

'' just another day son okay and I know she misses you too '' then he left closing the door.

I deep sighed and picked up my phone out from my back pocket to send a message to the love of my life.

A - hi my princess how are you?? well me here feeling totally suck knowing that I'm going to attend school the next day meaning another day without seeing you. I miss you and I love you. Can't wait to see you again.😘

After I send my message I placed my phone on top of the desk waiting for her reply and after a short while my phone lit up. I grabbed it and open the reply of my princess.

S - Hey baby I'm good here don't worry, I'm sorry if you feel that way and the way you were dragged by uncle going there he he. Anyway we have only another day without each other and the next day you'll be here. I'm waiting for you I missed you too.

There, just one message from my perfect girlfriend always lift my mood. Putting down my phone I stare outside thinking the reason how God was so good to me for giving skylar in my life.

I'm not the perfect boyfriend just like what others think of me. I have lots of insecurities and flaws and skylar knows all about it, but with her everything seems perfect and magical, it's like I'm invincible and not afraid of anything or anyone.

Yes! that's right I'm not afraid of everything but there's just one thing I am scared of - it is losing her.

If that happens maybe I'm going to die because skylar and her alone is the only source of my life and the reason I am breathing.

'' but anyway that's not going to happen, she loves me as much as I love her and in no time she'll be my wife just like what we've promised before'' I told to myself and with that I took my steps going to the elevator following my dad downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

* oh oh poor Aidan, his life is all about Skylar what will happen when he learned that her perfect girlfriend is now loving him less????

My heart now is aching for Aidan😫