CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN

Unwanted Visitor

- SKYLAR -

It's been a week after my birthday and kaia was no longer to be found nor contact. I sent her countless of messages but got none in return even just an effin dot or smiley or the sad smiley, I careless just anything coming from her.

damn this girl.

If I just don't really love her I let her be but that's not the case, even you turn the world upside and down or side by side. A girl named Kaia was the one I cared the most.

Because of the urge to see her. I drove my car and went to her house. It's sunday it's her day off from everything so I know for sure that she's going to be at home.

After I climbed out from the car I immediately aimed for the main door and unlocked it with my own key. I tilt my head left and right looking for her. I went to the living room she's not there, to the garden - not there, up to the bedroom still not there, to the music room maybe she's working on something new - still not there, even in her own house she's invisible?. tsk!

'' where are you love? ''

I once more went to the bedroom then to the bathroom but she's not really there, so I've decided to go down to the living room for once and there she was, sitting so pretty with her arms spread wide and her legs crossed.

From up the stairs I called her.

'' Kaia where have you been?? ''

she looked up aimelessly '' why? '' my eyebrow creased and I'm starting to feel annoyed.

why she's acting like this?

'' why? because I've been looking for you all around this big house! '' I spat, now really annoyed.

'' and why would you? this is my house I'm not entitled to just stay at one point, am I? '' she looked away and clicked on the television.

I descended the stairs and stood up infront of her both of my hands on my hips.

'' why are you acting like this towards me? '' I almost yelled at her yet she just softly laughed.

My annoyance hasten up to exasperation. I was so worried about her for the entire week and now she's acting so cold to me?

what the heck kaia!

'' why are you here? '' she told me not meeting my raging gaze.

I inhaled deeply trying to calm down myself before making a reply.

'' why am I here? seriously? ofcourse I am looking for you, to my girlfriend who disappeared and I think was abducted by E.T and went to outer space that's why even calling me or texting me was really impossible for her to do '' my voice tone was high pitched this time. I am really pissed off. Am I the only one who really feel the missing thing?

She sighed and stood up after closing the television.

'' you shouldn't be here '' then she stepped one forward. I hold her hand turning her back to face me.