CHAPTER FORTY FIVE

Road to my Peace!

Disclaimer : this chapter contains scene(s) and / or words that could be a triggering factor to those who are with suicidal attempt, so if you're not good in handling situations or in big problems this very moment skip and don't read this chapter.

- AIDAN -

I gave my all to her. I loved her and forever will. We promised to be husband and wife before God and everybody we care about. She knows that my world was her, that I'm worthless without her.

She loves me, well she did like what she had told me but not anymore.

damn that's hurt and it's shit! shit! shit!! full of shit!!!!!

'' Aidan son are you okay??? ''

'' yes dad I'm good '' I replied to dad who peeked from my door checking on me, but to tell you they still don't know what happened to us with skylar and what I am struggling right now.

'' good night son! '' I just nod.

'' I'm really going to have a good night dad '' I mumbled grinning wickedly looking down to the the shiny gun in my hand.

I checked it once more to be sure that there's enough bullets for me. tsk! and flip it over and over.

damn!

'' it's nice to hold you again my love '' pertaining to the gun and kissed it.

I moved up from my seat and walked around my room, memorizing every part of my safe haven. I strode towards my dresser and perfectly arranged my clothings, getting the red shirt that was given to me by her and had decided to wear it for the last time.

I slipped into it and stand infront of my mirror, it's still perfectly fit just the last time I remembered then I stepped another forward to see the pictures of us that was carefully and neatly arranged at the counter. These were the times we were still both inlove with each other and not just one sided love. I placed the gun on top and hold my favorite one.

The picture way back when we were just clumsy and funny kids. I smiled, then averted my gaze to the latest one before she travelled to France. We were both wearing this red shirt with the print out word of I'm his and I'm hers. She was happy looking at me from behind as I gave her a piggy back ride that she always loved.

My heart stings with all the memories, my hands becomes cold, my body shivers until I feel that my cheeks are getting wetter.

and I'm crying again.

I dried it off picked up the gun and put it in my back.

'' this must be done '' and before closing the door I pay another glimpse of my room and locked it.

I strode aiming for the front door without thinking to visit my parents room before leaving. I don't want to see them for the last time for the only reason that I might cry again, skylar was way too heavy for me to bear so I don't want to add another on my lift.

'' sir Aidan you going out? it's late already. '' Arthur one of the guard asked smiling.

'' yep just go for a ride ''