CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR

MAMA

- SKYLAR -

Phone ringing....

'' Hello?? '' I answered the call with a  husky voice from sleeping as I hardly open my well sealed eyes to beam for the time on top of the desk that reads 2am.

'' Sky where are you. I've been trying to call you several times. We brought mom to the emergency room and she got admitted ''

I suddenly lurched up from the bed waking up kaia.

'' What??? how's mom now? is she okay??? Matty please tell me she's okay '' I blurted out continuously and now nearly tearing up.

'' she's stable now but she's looking for you ''

'' I'll be there right away, bye '' I ended up the call without waiting for his reply. I skipped out from the bed and dressed up.

Kaia hovered upright  in her elbow and stared at me wondering.

'' where are you going, it's 2 in the morning? ''

'' mom '' my short reply with my voice shaking. I know she get it as she moved out from the bed as well and started picking up her clothing and slipped into it.

''  I'm driving you  ''

- KAIA -

I drive fast to st. mckinley hospital where skylar's mom was admitted. Through out the travel she's been totally quite and do nothing other than biting her lower lip and bouncing her knees.

I hold her hand to keep her calm. She looked and a forced smile was made on her lips but fastly disappears.

'' she'll be okay scone '' I told giving her a little comfort, she nodded and sigh but still not talking. When we reached the hospital entrance and halt the moving car, skylar instantly jumped out from the car.

'' Skylar '' I called and she stopped before closing the door.

'' don't worry everything will be fine. I can't go in your dad might be there '' She returned back inside and kissed me on the lips.

'' Thank you and drive safely ''

I nodded '' I love you ''

'' I love you too '' then she got out without glancing back.

- SKYLAR -

I ran fast towards mom's room. My heart was still in shock and beating like a drum.
Outside the  room I saw Aidan standing, his back resting on the wall.

He glanced at me and meet me halfway the hall.

'' how is she? '' I asked panting and heavy breathing. Aidan hold me in my shoulders and told me to calm down.

'' she's fine don't worry. It was just the pain. The oral meds. wasn't enough that's why she needed to be here for a couple of days ''

'' oh thanks god, can I see her now or she's sleeping? ''

'' She's awake and waiting for you ''