CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Language Dear!

'' Goodmorning Bestie! '' Hermonie greeted me with the most sweetest smile she could wear, she shoved herself to me and linked our arms together.

'' goodmorning too '' I greeted back kissing her cheeks following Jana and Mel.

'' hmmmm there's something new to you '' M told eyeing me from top to bottom, still couldn't figure it out she keenly inspect turning my body like a clock.

'' what? I'm becoming dizzy M '' I told her

'' wait I know there's something strange in you '' she insisted turning me again.

'' stop it now M '' Jana spoke holding my other arm to make it stop.

'' thank you '' I mouthed her.

'' J what the, don't I am still figuring it out '' Mel snorts

'' it's not your boobs 'cause it's still small '' she paused trailing my chest.

'' wow! thank you for the compliment my dear bestfriend '' I told her with sarcasm pushing off her hand.

'' no biggie '' she laughed yet continue doing her inspection.

'' neither your butt nor your......hmmmm '' she's thinking very hard trying to figure out something that I didn't know either, until Kaia appears.

'' hello guys '' she casually greeted. Hermonie instantly greeted back as she acknowledged her presence.

'' Goodmorning Adrienne, it's good to see you here '' she's like squeaking and squealing beside her idol resulting me to roll my eyes.

'' Aha!!!!!! '' M exclaimed snapping her fingers aloud catching our full attentions.

'' Your lips S, it's your lips what happened to your lips? '' she looked at me like I murdered someone along with other pair of eyes.

'' ah this? ''

'' I just accidentally bit it last night '' I replied weakly touching my lower lip, my face heated up as I remember how I and kaia kissed passionately causing the small cut a little bigger.

'' I'm not buying it S, this is the first time you accidentally bit your lip, why you felt nervous? what happened last night? '' she pries while J and H also patiently waiting for my explanation.

Surething, one thing I should remember about them is that, they know me very well as I to them. They know when and how many times in a situation causing me to feel real nervous and bite my lower lip. It's a proportion of 1:1000.

'' was it Keana? '' she insisted cupping my face to focus on her.

I glanced to Kaia and stared back to Mel. I open my mouth not knowing exactly what to tell when Ms. Mercado saved me.

'' Girls breakfast is ready, come on '' She shouted with both of her hands on her mouth.

I started to breathe again when Mel finally removed her hands from my face.

'' We're not yet done okay? you owe us an explanation ''

She dropped down the conversation but knowing my bestfriend she won't let me get away with this.