CHAPTER SIXTY ONE

Crossed Paths

dedicated to greeky933

- KAIA -

'' Adrienne are you ready for later? '' Natalia asked me while I'm preparing myself for latter's interview.

'' always babe '' I replied smiling. Natalia walked towards me linking our arms together.

'' you're not nervous?? '' she turned me around trying to fix my dress.

'' hell yeah, is it that obvious? ''

'' yes for a person who knows you well, so play the act or you get busted ''

'' fine but do I look good?? '' I asked still nervous.

She touched my cheek '' you look amazing, don't worry everything will be alright ''

'' I hope so '' I sighed.

'' it will, so I just need to see our master . I'll leave you here '' she kissed my cheek before going outside.

Oh god I'm really feeling beyond nervous today.

'' It's just interview, it's just interview, it's just interview '' I kept on repeating it to calm myself while pacing back and forth inside the dressing room until I feel the urge to drink.

I glanced at my watch. I still have 20mins. before the airing so I've decided to go outside and grab a drink in the cafeteria.

In my way back someone dropped her phone so I picked it up and gave it to the young girl until someone bumped into me.

'' oopppss I'm very sorry '' she told, her voice seems familiar to me. I turned around and I found myself staring to this goddess.

'' I'm really so so------ '' she stopped when she heard me say her name

'' Skylar? ''

She looked up and meet my gaze. My heart, it's working again.

Oh my god I think I'm really in heaven. Why on earth this angel sent here again?

'' K...kaia? '' she stuttered.

That very time there was a long paused, we're just staring at each other until a little voice echoed around.

'' mommy!!! '' I blinked my eyes and saw Kc running to me. I bend my knees and spread my arms to receive this cute little thing inside.

'' oh god how are you baby? '' I pertain to kc. In the side of my eyes I saw skylar's face twitched a little.

'' y....your daughter? '' she asked pointing her finger to kc.

'' yes her daughter '' denise exclaimed making skylar and me to turn around.

'' hi I'm denise '' she extends her hand, at first skylar hesitate to accept it but did it  anyway.