CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN

The Visit

- SKYLAR -

My heart was beating erratically and loud, were my eyes are busy looking outside though nothing seems appealing nor enough to be eye catching. I continue to deep breathe following by a heavy sigh to masked off the turmoiling feeling I've gotten since we left the safe house.

We're now travelling going to St. Anthony's Hospital where Aidan was confined after the accident. My bestfriends had their first visit to make sure that it was not just kind of game my daddy was playing to get me back and do whatever he wants me to do, but it turns out all he had said were true.

The moment that Aidan was brought to the hospital, all get shocked knowingly that he's the only heir of the multi billion Greythorn's company. The media from different part of the world came to gather information and update about his condition. They telecast it internationally covering up the real reason of his accident. They didn't open to the public that he's trying to commit suicide,that it was just a tragic accident.

Keana who's my companion today ceased the car infront of the hospital. There are lots of reporter outside the building waiting patiently for any updates.

'' hey are you okay? '' kea asked me.

'' yes, just a bit nervous '' I replied looking down at my now so cold hands.

'' it's okay, I'm here skyie '' she smiled at me as she holds my hand and I responded the same.

'' put your hood on and your sunglasses '' she added as she did the same to herself and we both climbed out the car.

We carefully made our steps towards the main entrance mixing up with other people going in, fortunately the reporters didn't seem to notice us and when we finally got in both of us managed to breath out.

'' nice job kea '' I told nudging her side as she smirked replying '' idiot reporters ''

We waste no more time and went directly to Aidan's room, room 153 At the door there are two guards who's monitoring the STRICTLY NO VISITOR'S ALLOWED signage, if you know what I mean but ofcourse there are always exceptions.

'' hi good afternoon. I'm Skylar and this is my cousin Keana, we're friends of Aidan and we're thinking if you can let us to come in and see him personally? '' I told, they looked at us and their eyes widened.

ofcourse they knew us.

They just nod their heads and the other one went inside to tell his parents that I am here to see their son.

When he came back he told us that we can come in. He kept the door open for us and closed when we walked inside, keana was at my side holding my arm like she's giving me support and I must admit she's been a great supporter this past weeks and I really appreciate what she's doing for me.

Aunt Carol saw me and stood up immediately from the chair and hugged me then my cousin.

'' oh oh skylar darling you're here thank you for coming '' she told holding me once more and this time it's much tighter.

so they weren't mad at me?

Then next was Uncle Tad, he embraced me and kissed my cheek. When he pulled away he told to me.