CHAPTER FORTY FOUR

Dad's crazy madness

- SKYLAR -

( phone ringing )

S - Hello lucas?

L - Baby listen you must leave that place right now!!!

S - what???

I shouted making my friends and kaia ceased from what they're doing circling me.

S - what do you mean lucas?

L - dad is going there, I just know now. He found out your location so go now and leave!

Bang! Bang!

Our heads automatically focused at the door, shivers enveloped my body, my eyes got big and my heart wanted to explode hearing the multiple loud banging sounds echoing inside the house.

'' Shit they here! '' I mumbled turning off my phone.

'' who??? '' keana asked holding my arm.

'' dad ''

And the door swung open by force. Dad entered followed by lots of guards.

'' so Skylar wan't to hug your dad?? '' he started off calmly scrutinizing everyone. I gulped hard and I feel that I am not breathing any longer.

'' d...dad '' I murmured.

Kaia stared at me and hold my arm when I started to go up to dad. I tilt my head and mouthed her it's okay and she let go.

'' dad '' I said hugging him.

When we untangled ourselves he instantly told me.

'' I don't like what you did skylar, do you really think I can't be able to find you? ''

'' da ----- ''

'' sshhhh let me talk first '' he paused eyeing the others as he inhaled deeply.

'' I know that your brothers were behind all this, and your bestfriends and my niece and your girlfriend and anastasia '' he laughed.

'' uncle! ''

'' don't keana I'll deal with you later '' and he directed his attention back to me.

'' let's go home Sky '' he ordered

'' dad I don't want to ''

'' sky don't push me again, I'm trying to be nice here '' his voice was now rigid not removing his hold to my shoulder.

'' dad please I want here ''

'' you want what to be with that woman???? '' pointing Kaia '' How many times do I have to tell you this is insane and you have to fix your relationship with Aidan ''

'' and how many times do I have to say this dad I'm not going back with Aidan. I love kaia not him! '' I answered almost crying.