CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

My Heart Beats For You

- KAIA -

'' Why did you do that keana? '' I asked really pissed knowing that skylar walked out in this room with the kind of facial expression I didn't see before.

'' What? it's not that you didn't like it don't you? '' she said on the verge of throwing up again.

'' Well yes I didn't like it '' I told her truthfully and she just roll her eyes.

'' yeah sure thing Adrienne and fyi I did that for a personal reason and not for you to know '' she answered me making me to hate her this time, not for the reason that she doesn't want to tell it to me but because she used me resulting for Skylar to be mad at me.

'' then it's better for me to take my leave '' I spat and left her alone while throwing up all the inside of her.

When I got out I saw the trio waving at me.

'' what happened there? skylar seems pissed, what keana did to her? '' they asked me continuously without breathing out.

'' I..... '' I paused.

should I tell them? No...

'' there was a misunderstanding'' I told them instead.

'' I knew it, it's not just about her period. Skylar won't act like that  just for that! '' Jana exclaimed with both hands on her hips.

'' Period? '' I repeated

'' yes, sometimes Skylar becomes so moody when she's having her period but not to this extent that she needed to locked her door and ------- cry??? '' Mel vocalized not so sure about the last part.

'' she's crying ??? '' I asked worriedly

'' we don't know for sure but the way she responded to us seemed like to be that way '' hermonie replied with the worried face.

'' I'll go check on her '' I told them making them to shook their heads

'' I don't think that's a good idea, she doesn't want to be disturbed if things turn out like this, she's also stubborn sometimes ''

'' fine then so I think we'll just wait? '' I told them getting their opinions for the reason that I'm not that really sure.

'' that's the best thing we could do '' they in chorus.

well they knew her so well - I thought.

We get back to the function hall and continue the remaining time of the day. We're all busy doing our own thing when Ms Rose came to us and asked about skylar.

'' I'm here miss. I'm sorry I'm just suffering from stomach ache '' skylar told walking towards us and take the seat between mel and jana who are also shocked like me for the sudden appearance of their bestfriend.

'' are you sure you're fine now or do I need to call your nurse?''

'' Im totally fine miss, it's not necessary and please don't let my dad knows about this, he might get worried and drive here instantly. '' she forced a smile.