CHAPTER TWENTY

Phone call

After the making fun of me dinner I went directly to my room. When my feet touched the carpeted floor, my eyes landed over the human sized teddy bear. I thought to place it beside me on my bed but hold on it eats up almost the entire space so I decided to stow it instead on the long well foamed chair beside my bed.

I walked to my bathroom and freshen up. I slipped in my body a new pair of clean clothes and get inside to my fluffy comforter.

I grabbed my phone and there's nothing in there from kaia, so even I received a lot without her message my phone is literally empty.

She didn't call me nor even text me. I know she saw the happenings back at  school and I didn't tell her that today was our anniversary but afraid to admit it I freaking forgot the day I said yes to Aidan to be his girlfriend.

so nice of me!

Maybe she's mad?, after going out from the bus I didn't notice her any longer nor give her a glance even once, so for sure she's mad.

I sighed and dialled her phone number.

- KAIA -

After what I've witnessed back at  school I just realized how dumb of me to fell for someone who belongs to such a sweet and most lovable guy alive.

We didn't even had a proper goodbye before we separate, but wait how does I came up of the thinking to have our goodbyes if even looking at me was impossible for her to do during that time?

She was overwhelmed with Aidan singing, her brothers being present there and her mom as well, even her bestfriends are shippers of their relationships. So where do I place myself if the cup was filled up with water already??

I'm growling with all the thoughts when my phone rang. I lazily snatched it from the table beside my bed. I answered it without looking on the screen leaving me no clue who the hell have the guts to interrupt me from making conclusions.

K - Hello?

S - Kaia...

hearing her voice makes my body totally jumped on the bed and slides my phone off my hand onto the floor.

'' thud!!!''

I quickly picked it and brought it up again in my ears.

S - kaia? what's that sound? are you okay??? Kaia, Kaia!

'' Goodness kaia! '' I told to myself.

I clear my throat first and started to speak, trying but failed to ignore my now pounding heart.

K - I..I'm fine it was just my phone dropped onto the floor, i...i...it's slimy!!

I slapped my forehead with the palm of my hand for the wrong choice and use of word!

I mean how come my phone becomes slimy in the first place? maybe it's acceptable if it was covered up by an eeww disgusting molds or whatever that  yucky green is! geez.

- SKYLAR -

I am laughing inside with the word slimy, she needs to think a little bit more than the lame word slimy.